MLM Companies Web Traffic Ranks 2 March 2012

by Ted Nuyten on March 2, 2012

Alexa MLM Ranks

Direct Selling Companies websites – Internet Traffic Rankings 2 March 2012

The average growth of the top 100 is 5 %.

High Alexa Rankings means the company main website is getting a lot of visitors and as prospects will check out an opportunity it is an indicator for momentum, growth, excitement ect.

It is not the ultimate "Truth" as many established companies have country specific websites. If your Alexa score is going "down the drain" you bet something is not going well at all, as history has learned. Consider the rankings as a fast check.

For your reference use we have ranked general Direct Selling websites as:  www.mlmwatchdog.com (Rod Cook), www.networkmarketingpro.com (Eric Worre), www.businessforhome.org (Ted Nuyten), www.networkingtimes.com (Chris & Josephine Gross), and Coca-Cola.com.

To give you an idea about how many visitors a ranking means; This website is getting 100,000+ unique visitors per month and is nr. 21.

The rankings for 4 February 2012 click here:

The other part of this content is protected for Platinum members only, you need a SUBSCRIPTION.

Please click here to get a Subscription

Facebook Comments

Facebook Comments

11 comments… read them below or add one

Danny Michau March 3, 2012 at 2:34 am
Ted excuse my simple mind what does this really represent I try to make some link between the growth or value to a companies actuals. Has anyone the ability to determine the validity or success of a company by this ranking.Sure the chief financial officers of all these dynamic companies would appreciate the bottom line on a daily trend. If I am living under a rock Ted and need educating please help me out on this.

admin March 3, 2012 at 9:36 am
@ Danny, High Alexa Rankings means the company got a lot of traffic and as prospects & distributors will check out a new opportunity it is an indicator for momentum, growth, excitment ect. It is not the ultimate "Truth" as many established companies has country specific websites. If your Alexa score is going "down the drain" you bet something is not going well at all as history has learned. Consider it as a fast check.

Danny Michau March 3, 2012 at 1:45 pm
Cheers ted thanks for the Info -26% for XanGo looks like I best be shopping for a new opportunity, cheers for the heads up hey Ted whilst your at it have you ever considered a balls and all expose on Xango, Company products and total earnings divided by all. love some of the briefs you have compiled on so many of these companies..

Artur March 9, 2012 at 9:27 pm
TALK FUSION- SUPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRIPLE DIAMOND -ARTUR KACHANOV

Damodhar March 10, 2012 at 9:24 pm
WOW !!! Talk Fusion is the only company who PAYS INSTANTLY & will create many more millionaires shortly Globally. HAPPY TALK FUSION FAMILY.

Elena Girina March 17, 2012 at 1:31 pm
Why am I with Zeek? The No1# MLM on the Planet at this time. Revenue increase 178% over the last month. Do you have a desire to be part of the No1# Home Base Business? If you know how to COPY & PASTE ON THE COMPUTER, you have at least 3 to 5 minutes a day you can start getting checks in your mail every week. ?ontfct me. But first check out our stats! Pretty IMPRESSIVE!!! Elena Girina

Billy March 26, 2012 at 5:07 am
Zeekrewards is really cool..

Leo Paul April 1, 2012 at 5:31 pm
i love zeek rewards i tell all my friends and family about zeek there is nothing as simple an easy that pays so good..... i am working on building my business an so should every one........ Leo Trinidad & Tobago

Keith Jacobs April 2, 2012 at 2:07 pm
Zeekrewards is definitely the place to be. I am so happy that I joined. Placing an ad and earning money daily is great. With all this growth, who wants to be left out?

Gene Hughes April 2, 2012 at 10:04 pm
I've been in the industry for 26 years now, and have never seen a company like ZeekRewards. The first company I'm aware of where EVERYONE wins! I'm so glad I took the time to review this Phenomenon.

Dennis Killian April 11, 2012 at 8:48 pm
Hello, I have only been in the MLM business for a little over 8 years, But I have to say that Zeek Rewards is by far the best thing I have ever seen or heard of. I am so glad that my wife and I took the time to listen to an old business acquaintance about the this great opportunity from Zeek Rewards.