Vemma Career Earnings Disclosed

by Ted Nuyten on March 7, 2012

Vemma Full Disclosure

Vemma Career Earnings, that is the kind of MLM income proof more companies should disclose… Chapeau (Hat off) for Vemma to have the courage to disclose this Career earnings and to solve the "Smoke and mirrors" issue in MLM.

The estimated Sales revenue for Vemma in 2011 is $100 Million.

The estimated total combined sales revenue for Vemma in 2005-2011 is $400 – $500 million.

Ruth and Jeff Elliot, Tom and Bethany Alkazin Vemma Career Earnings

Brad Alkazin Vemma Career Earnings

Vemma Career Earnings Overview

Vemma Career Earnings close Up

Michelle Barnes Vemma Career Earnings

The other part of this content is protected for Platinum members only, you need a SUBSCRIPTION.

Please click here to get a Subscription

Facebook Comments

Facebook Comments

26 comments… read them below or add one

Dini Noorlander, Amsterdam, Holland March 7, 2012 at 10:52 pm
Great job!

Ian March 7, 2012 at 10:59 pm
I have a lot of respect for a company that shows ACTUAL earnings and does not flaunt around a bunch of bonus checks that the distributor has not yet actually received. I know of another company (I will not lower my self to pointing fingers) that continually has their distributors holding up bonus checks and parading around saying they got a free car and in reality those bonuses and car allowances are actually not being paid out unless the distributor achieves and maintains a certain rank. My question : if your company and team is that good why mislead people, that's typically what people do in illegal pyramids, they quote potential earnings, or expected earnings instead of actual earnings. More companies should follow Vemma and show what their distributors actually earn!!! Hats off to Vemma is right !!!!!!

John Cini March 7, 2012 at 11:03 pm
It's great to see Vemma make public the career earnings, but they're not the first. Nu Skin did this 10 years ago - they published a book that they handed out to everyone who attended their annual convention. Their list is online now: http://www.nseteamelite.com/recognition-mdc.

admin March 8, 2012 at 8:28 am
@John Cini. No, that is something else. Many companies have $1 million circles ect., in which you have no clue if this is earned in 1 year, 10 year or whatever. Vemma did disclose very specific.

Thomas E. Burlew March 7, 2012 at 11:04 pm
Gee, I remember back a month or so when Organo Gold disclosed it's top earners and new top earners.

Visalus Leader March 7, 2012 at 11:19 pm

It's great to see full disclosure of all the top income earners from Vemma combined income over the last 6 years... right place right time pays off! It's amazing what can happen if you in the right place, at the right time, with the right company and leadership, congratulations! If you are looking to partner with the fastest growing Team, inside the fastest growing Home Business in the Industry and be in the right place, at the right time, with the right team and leadership, then click the Visalus Leader link above and fill out an application to join our team.

Lillian March 7, 2012 at 11:33 pm
Monavie has been doing income disclosures for years.

admin March 7, 2012 at 11:41 pm
@ Thomas and Lilian. Neither Organo Gold nor MonaVie discloses Career earnings. If so, please send it to me as I love to publish it....

Singapore Sam March 8, 2012 at 12:04 am
Careers earnings are distorted view of this business that most people don't understand. Nice marketing idea for uneducated people. 1. This is Revenue, not profits. People then say 'hey he is in 'millionaire club' because over 6 years his business revenues are $1mil... huh? They maybe earning $150,000 BEFORE coasts, taxes, etc and be broke! 2. They take earnings over years and average them, giving a false impression of earning. Incidentally, has anyone noticed that only 18 people on this list actually earn more than $100,000 per year! 18 people in 10,000s. Ouch. You would think they would want to keep that quiet! Smart marketing though to attract simple people.

Matthew Adams March 8, 2012 at 2:45 am

Sam...the company is only 6 years old. We have only just begun. Keep watch...those numbers will soon be "off the chart".

Rich March 8, 2012 at 3:15 am
Singapore Sam is jealous... why would you waste your time writing what you did... LOL I mean total speculation on your part, you have no Idea what you are talking about so it wasn't even worth writing down..... Don't let the door hit you on your way out.....

MLM Smarts March 8, 2012 at 2:28 am
First, congratulations to all the success at Vemma. Second, Ted, AGEL used to this as well, so not the first to do it. Do some more research. Third, according to many MLM attorneys and AGs, posting such pictures on websites without full income disclosures (such as your website or facebook etc) may constitute income claims and hence may be illegal in the US. This is dangerous.

Mary Dickman March 8, 2012 at 2:33 am
There are 3 on the this list that are my good friends and I am SO PROUD of them! I spent 2 hours today with Gary Brady and he is a GREAT Leader and mentor! I LOVE this business!!!

Eric Garrahy March 8, 2012 at 2:40 am
I've gone to school w and know personally a few of those people listed near the top of this chart. Making money and helping people out on the way is something they've always done so I don't doubt the numbers I'm just sad not to see Chris's name along side of them in the top 20!

frank March 8, 2012 at 2:40 am
Great to see the real income

Daniel March 8, 2012 at 2:48 am
Sam i was actually there this weekend when they presented the checks to the Brand partners. this was not a marketing thing to attract more people it was to congratulate the top earners in the company and they announced the top 25 earners along with all the other brand partners that were also awarded for there achievements. and for your information the top earners are making upwards of 100k a month and that is what Vemma pays them and you do have to pay taxes on that just like any other job. Vemma is a great company with a great product

gagav March 8, 2012 at 3:00 am
I would take over $100,000 a year...whats the the problem sammy??

Bo Bowidowicz March 8, 2012 at 3:42 am

LOVE IT!!! GOD BLESS THIS INDUSTRY. WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE THE BETTER WAY! Bo Bowidowicz

Noel Gaskell March 8, 2012 at 3:55 am
Bo, You live in the same area as #13 Michelle Barnes and possibly know her personally. I know that you and I are connected through many sites... I report directly to Michelle, and Love this Industry. Hope your biz is doing well too , I know you are a rock star too. =)

Richard March 8, 2012 at 6:14 am
To all I know first hand that Vemma brand partners can make money. As I have several Vemma Brand partners as my Client. I am the CPA for several brand partners, and I know they can make money. It just depends on their will and a little luck. Why not have Uncle Sam pay you to work from home. Message me at rcbtaxservices@gmail.com and I will show you how. I will offer you a special discount for 2011 tax preparation. Richard, CPA

Reza March 8, 2012 at 7:16 am

It is wonderful to hear about people in various MLM companies earning and making a difference not only for themselves but many others. God bless MLM and those providing a true opportunity for the average to rise to above average. Haters beware cause we are for real and here to stay and help:)

Deb Simpson March 8, 2012 at 10:33 am
I was also at the Vemma convention this past weekend and met a lot of Brand Partners from several countries. I also saw the cheques that showed the career earnings of the top earners in Vemma. I have no doubt that they earned every penny of those cheques. They have worked hard to build massively successful business teams and they help those below them to build successful teams too. Those who are skeptical about the earnings have obviously not ever had great success in MLM before. Success in this industry takes dedication and hard work to build a decent income but, once it is built, it will keep coming in month after month.

Wanda Kensdel March 8, 2012 at 2:05 pm
Fantastic! And the list will be growing and growing...Congratulations! GREAT product, GREAT company and GREAT opportunity!

tiina hoddy March 9, 2012 at 1:11 pm
I was at this convention and it is all true!! I love this business! Thank you to BK for starting Vemma and Linda Proctor for being my mentor in Vemma. Join Vemma if you already haven't as it WILL change your life!!

Nancy Arlinghaus March 11, 2012 at 5:44 am
Again, I agree will many above... it's great to show numbers for only the top 22 people. This isn't a new thing showing incomes etc. Most MLM companies and the promoters are more than willing to be honest about what they are doing when people genuinely ask. We have nothing to hide and if they want to ask how we are receiving our car bonuses, just ask for details. Cheers.

Hirmann March 14, 2012 at 8:03 pm
A Strategy To Sustained the income in the future is most important..