Holton Buggs – Organo Gold Hits $900,000 Per Month

by Ted Nuyten on June 18, 2012

Holton Buggs Organo Gold

Organo Gold is founded by Bernardo Chua, in 2008 and is on a mission, spreading the knowledge of Ganoderma to the four corners of the world and partnering with thousands of people along the way.

Open in 13 countries for business: the USA, Canada, Germany, UK, Scotland, Greece, Jamaica, Mexico, Dominican Republic, The Netherlands, Austria, Philippines, and Peru, while expanding in 2012 to numerous countries. Organo Gold has formed a unique, unprecedented and exclusive collaboration with the Napoleon Hill Foundation.

Organo Gold offers you 7 ways to earn money, along with incentives and benefits at each step of your growth towards leadership.

Holton Buggs, as of June 2012 hits $900,000 per month.

Holton" I launched my OrGano Gold businesses on September 28, 2008. There were already about 7,000 distributors in the company so I wasn’t the very first to get in.  I started as a distributor with a Gold Pack just like everyone else and worked the business for the first 90 days as if I was $250,000 in debt, 45 days away from foreclosure and facing repossession again.

I hardly slept, ate, or saw my family – a sacrifice well worth it because I knew those 90 days would set us up for a lifetime".

Holton Buggs Family

Organo Gold Top Earners – The est. earnings are as follows:

The other part of this content is protected for Platinum members only, you need a SUBSCRIPTION.

Please click here to get a Subscription

Facebook Comments

Facebook Comments

19 comments… read them below or add one

Marcio Varolo June 18, 2012 at 4:11 pm
Esta é a Empresa que eu Escolhi para Mudar minha Vida - é simples é fácil é café - ORGANO GOLD BRASIL

Nik Azman June 18, 2012 at 7:02 pm
Thumbs up to you Mr Holton, you're great and really inspired me..... See you in Malaysia soon.

valdecir bitencourt June 18, 2012 at 7:09 pm
fantastico oportunidade mude sua vida mude seu cafe...

thomastaber June 18, 2012 at 8:00 pm
Organo Gold is one great company due to.it leadership.

Amy Mittman June 19, 2012 at 9:18 pm
Everything Rises and Falls on Leadership. There are really no words to describe the Leadership of Mr. Holton Buggs and the affect that he has had on my life and so many others.Because of a decision that he made to say YES to Organo Gold, thousands and thousands of lives have been impacted all over the world. He has had a direct impact on so many people living out a true 'Rags to Riches' story, not just changing people's bank accounts - but helping them to grow into some of the most Polished, Brilliant, Positive, Successful people you have ever seen. I am so thankful for this Opportunity of a Lifetime and absolutely LOVE the fact that I get to directly help others turn around their Finances, their Futures, and their overall Qualify of Life. My mission is to help anyone that has the determination to make a change. ..

B Alfaro June 19, 2012 at 10:23 pm
He is a great mentor, thats the reason of his success

Ricardo June 19, 2012 at 10:31 pm
un gran líder dentro de organo gold Holton buggs

Emanuele Lodi Rizzini June 23, 2012 at 11:06 pm
You are an Example and our Inspiration...Thanks Holton and O.G. http://manuellodi.organogold.com

rick moore June 24, 2012 at 5:01 pm
Holton is the real deal and is replicating his success at a rate that will create MLM history. I came to OG because it was clear that Holton, Bernie and Shane had the perfect formula. I have just returned from Asia with OG, this region will double North America in 5 Years. The backbone of this is the business philosophies of Holton. He is the brightest mind I have come across in my 20 years in this industry. The amazing thing is that he is still evolving and growing himself. I have learned more in 6 months at OG than in my previous 20 years in the industry, where in the past I have earned a significant income and reached the highest leadership positions in several prominent companies. I AM THANKFUL. Cheers Holton!!

Singapore Sam June 25, 2012 at 1:32 am
I am still at a loss over how the top five leaders can earn 20% of the sales? This only occurs in pyramids. And in companies that boom then collapse faster than they grow. It is brilliant that people can earn big money fast YET.... why are the maths out? I really really hope that this is NOT another Mona Vie, Agel, Trump, etc.... boom / bust

Questions June 25, 2012 at 4:32 pm
Hi Sam I have the answer for you WHO MAKE THE MOST @ MICROSOFT? The leaders & owners you say? #2 ONLY IN PYRAMIDS.... LIKE ENRON & FANNY MAY? Lastly just hang back for 4 more yrs & then make your decision of rather or not it a boom or bust!

Cup of Joe Humphrey June 25, 2012 at 10:16 pm
Congratulations Mr. Holton Buggs! When it comes to leadership and the culture created by a company and its leaders, I have never before been involved with anything greater than Organo Gold, INTL! There will always be detractors that question how long this will last or why 'only' the top 20% earn this kind of income; come on guys, THINK! This is true in any/all businesses. Only the top % earn this type of incredible income. That doesn't make it good or bad or a 'pyramid' in the sense of a short-lived scam or opportunity. It's ~B~U~S~I~N~E~S~S~!~ 101! LIFE does not reward mediocrity, why should ANY COMPANY! Mr. Buggs has created and orchestrated a culture of success that is duplicable and easy to do; or at least simple enough that ANYONE COULD do it. Problem is, MOST won't do what it takes to get what they say they want out of LIFE!!!

David Hriberski June 26, 2012 at 12:54 am
Great Holton ! Organo GOLD - Slovenia

Pastor Johnson & Charity Ejomah June 27, 2012 at 5:10 pm
Hello Mr. Buggs! You are truly an inspiration and a hope to many minorities in the MLM business world just as President Barrack Obama is an inspiration and hope in the political arena. Without sounding as a racist, seeing you at the top of this young but fastest growing and promising company, ORGANOGOLD, gives strong hope and energy to millions of us to push and keep pushing until we arrive at the top closer to you. Keep moving and stay there for all of us>

Nikia Lewis June 28, 2012 at 12:19 am
Mr.Holton Buggs have a heart for people,he will always win. This gentleman is a Genius

Rob Minix June 29, 2012 at 5:14 pm
This is an awesome man and awesome leader. I agree with Pastor Johnson and Charity Ejomah! There are so many hurting people out there and we NEED to be there to help them! There is a real family unit at Organo Gold and I am so happy and proud to be a part of this organization. My friend and upline Edwin Haynes is the best and he is under the same leadership I am under. Great Job Mr. Holton Buggs and GOD Bless you! Let's keep saving peoples lives!!!

Patsy July 1, 2012 at 4:13 am
What an achievement! However, I his greatest achievement (other than his family) is his ability to help others follow in his footsteps - and wanting others to succeed.

damien hinton September 26, 2012 at 6:16 pm
Hey holton great job i want to be just like you im 34 and i can be like a leader like you my friend you are a great inspiration

Carmen Vio January 28, 2013 at 3:02 am
Great Holton!. Serás una gran inspiración para todos en Aranajuez (ESPAÑA) el próximo 10 de febrero. Gracias