When it comes to innovation, one area that hasn’t changed in what feels like forever is the mlm genealogy software providers.
Most network marketing companies are forced to seek out 2 or even 3 different vendors to create a system with appealing design, intuitive shopping experiences, and marketing tools that actually make a difference today. The integrations between multiple systems can cause all sorts of bugs, browser issues, and challenges that distributors face daily well working to build their business.
That is why when Naxum Online Marketing Services, LLC out of Houston Texas stepped up to build genealogy software, the market has noticed.
You see Naxum has built marketing systems for over 13 years in the Direct Sales space. Tools like contact management, auto responders, video email, text messaging, capture pages, recorded webinars, live chat, blogging, and done-4-u social media sharing platforms.
Their niche has been a process they implement for their corporate clients like: Trivita, Sevenpoint2, Paid2Save, Runway International, My Network One, Alkaviva, Essante, RBC Life, Trevo, Renatus, Emerald Essentials, and Boombetz.
As their CEO Ben Dixon shares “Sharing the story is important, but it is only one piece of the duplication equation. Our company has developed a unique culture building process called the Simple Share Cycle that can be customized and implemented at any company! We believe you must assist the distributor to Connect, Share, Close, and Clone to build the business in a simple compliant way.”
In this platform:
1) Members could easily click and share(from any device) corporate compliant content with their contacts via email and social media, through a viral done-4-u social media system, without spamming their friends
2) The system would share the story and qualify the prospects to make a decision all well notifying the distributor via text message that their prospect is taking a look in real time.
3) The exclusive closing system would allow any of your leaders to actual sponsor multiple members under the appropriate team member from a live call or webinar at the same time(so they do not have to say, get back with the person who invited you after a call, but they could actually sponsor the new members under the correct team member)
4) The training platform will deliver YOUR training content and even make the members take a test afterward. It can then email the results of the test to the sponsor so they can followup and make sure the new person is training with the right information.
This system of connecting, sharing, closing, and cloning can build a culture in your company that takes the guesswork out of using the internet so that your distributors can take focused actions daily that get real results, instead of wasting hours online trying to figure it out.
In 2010 Naxum decided to add modules to handle:
- Distributor Genealogy Tracking
- Intuitive Shopping Carts
- Multiple Languages
- Distributor & Admin Reporting
- Tablet/Mobile Ready Interfaces
- Commission Payment Systems
This created a platform known as www.naxum.com/tour-connect where a corporate direct sales company or MLM could set up ONE single platform to have their entire commission engine and shopping system completely integrated into the marketing system.
The power of combining these two platforms into one creates a simpler system that everyday people who are new to the industry can follow to get real results in their business.
To learn more about Ben Dixon and Unify visit: www.naxum.com