Review by Ted Nuyten on Younique
5 Stars from me because:
Younique is a disruptive, peer-to-peer e-commerce platform that enables its community of independent presenters to leverage social media to market and distribute Younique’s line of innovative beauty products. Younique offers high-quality cosmetic and skin care products via its approximately 200,000 active presenters, selling in 10 countries.
Coty has completed the acquisition of a 60% stake in Younique in this new partnership, Younique’s Founders continue to own the remaining 40%.
Younique will operate as a separate business within Coty’s Consumer Beauty division. It will continue to be led by its current CEO, Derek Maxfield, Chief Visionary Officer, Melanie Huscroft, and Younique’s management team, in partnership with Coty.