Tiens Closing Down USA and Canada MLM Operations

by Ted Nuyten on January 30, 2012

Li Jinyuan Founder Tiens

Founded in 1995 by Li Jinyuan, Tianshi Group is a large-scale global enterprise with operations in over 190 countries and regions with a customer base over 10 million.

With an anchor business in advanced biotechnology, Tianshi is also involved in financing, real estate development, education, cultural exchanges, and modern logistics. Headquartered at the Henderson Center in Beijing, its production plants are located in the Wuqing New Technology Development Zone of Tianjin.

Tianshi Health Products is the first China based direct selling company that manufactures and distributes Traditional Chinese Health Products Internationally.  With over 190 Regional offices throughout the world, Tianshi opened its doors in North America in 1999 and now has over 11,000 Independent Consultants

In North America, Tiens support the opportunity by offering products such as: herbal supplements, personal, home, skin and body care.

Tiens Biotech Group USA, Inc. (AMEX: TBV) conducts its business operations from Tianjin, People’s Republic of China. Tiens primarily engages in the research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of nutrition supplement products, including wellness products and dietary supplements.

TBV derives its revenues principally from product sales to affiliated companies in China and internationally in 54 countries.

Since its establishment, Tiens has developed and produced 37 nutrition supplements, which include wellness products and dietary supplements.

Tiens develops its products at its own product research and development center, which employs highly qualified professionals in the fields of pharmacology, biology, chemistry and fine chemistry.

Tiens has obtained all required certificates and approvals from government regulatory agencies to manufacture and sell its products in China.

Closing down notice on www.tiensna.com:

Tiens Closing down USA and Canada

Tiens Top Producers USA and Canada:

The other part of this content is protected for Platinum members only, you need a SUBSCRIPTION.

Please click here to get a Subscription

Facebook Comments

Facebook Comments

122 comments… read them below or add one

Elly MJ February 1, 2012 at 11:03 am
Im so sorry to hear this bad news.  I have been involved on this business for more than 3years n had a great moments to be Tiens family. and honestly im not believe this issue at all. there r so many sides want us being fall n break. so, for all Tiens members, keep the faith. the world business is running up and down and its normal life.

Daphnée Jean-Baptiste February 1, 2012 at 6:30 pm
hi everybody, this is sad for all the tiens consultant. I know what its mean to rebuild all that. im working my home base business for a long time now, and whe going to open a new market in montreal. If you looking for something amazing that could change your life let me know. i open the market in montreal an haiti to. Looking foward to heard from you all. Take care Bonjour à vous, c'est très dommage pour tous les consultants de tiens. Je sais ce que cela représente de tous reconstruire. Je travail mon entreprise à la maison depuis plusieurs années, j'ai commencé le marché francophone de montreal. Si vous rechercher queque chose de fantastique et d'incomparable faite moi signe vite, cela change une vie. J'ai commencé le marché à montréal et haiti aussi.J'attends de vos nouvelles. à la prochaine

Brad Bornemann - Global Leader February 1, 2012 at 7:49 pm
Hi all North American Representative, I am so sorry to see that this company has decided to shut down its operation in North America. If you are looking for a “New Home,” please contact me directly.  I am a Global Leader with one of the best MLM companies in world.  We market the essential services that everyone uses anyway.  Imagine getting paid every time 20,000 people pay their phone bills, watches TV, or heats their home. If you wish to find out more contact me directly at +1 (818) 235-6946.  I wish you all success in what ever endeavor you decide to pursue, Brad Bornemann

Adam February 1, 2012 at 10:39 pm
Sorry to hear the closure, if you are looking for a new opportunity may I suggest the one that is setting records for the industry. you can check out a video here, your income could be replaced in months! It is worth a few minutes to at least watch, any others are welcome to watch as well, again the company is breaking records in the MLM industry and spots are open for leaders to step in and replace and even improve their current income.

Bob Francis February 2, 2012 at 2:02 am
Join the beginning of exponential growth momentum with Global Wealth Trade. See Ted's articles and then check my and my wife's Am very sorry that the rug was pulled from under you all without notice.

José Carlos Loureiro February 6, 2012 at 3:25 am
I'm very sorry to what I hear just happened with "Tiens" company. This is always very sad news for the Industry and for the Distributors. If you're a Tiens Distributor looking for new home, I invite you to join a unique&solid&growing company and a team that really is there for you and supports you along the way: 4Life is the company you're looking for and INT (International Networkers Team) is the Team you deserve and have been looking for! Just send me a PM for further details and for you to get started!

Rob McInnis February 8, 2012 at 2:46 am
Dear Tiens Biotech Reps, I was sorry to hear about the North American shutdown. I'm sure many of you are disappointed but there are many other good deals out there. I would like to tell you about just one. First a short introduction. I had traveled the world for many years and when I retired as an airline captain in 2010. I expected that travel would become a  minor part of my life but less than a year ago I found a retirement business that is very exciting and whose main product is something I am very familiar with - travel. Like most people, I love to travel and love to share with other people from around the globe. I have been fortunate to become one of the top leaders with over 1,000 people on my team from several different countries. Our team is looking for like-minded leaders to share our vision and help open the global travel market! World Ventures has an amazing product that almost everyone likes and we guarantee the best prices in the industry! We are prepared to invest substantial time and resources to help new reps succeed. Would you or anyone  you know like to earn some extra money, travel more often, and eventually travel for free? World Ventures is a 5 year old, top 100 company enjoying rapid worldwide growth. We are just beginning a global expansion and we expect to enrol tens of thousands of representatives in around the world over the next several months. Ours is the fastest growing team in the company! This is a ground floor opportunity to achieve financial freedom, while having fun traveling the world! You are hearing about this early on and you will be in a position to capitalize on your perfect timing. Please review the information below including my .biz site and reply to me if you are interested in this leadership opportunity or know someone else who may be interested. Our team will work with new reps to get them started and continue to mentor them for success.   Thanks for your help!

Rob McInnis February 8, 2012 at 2:56 am
Dear Tiens Biotech Reps, Sorry to hear about the North American shutdown. There are many other great deals out there. Let me tell you about one that is in the largest, most exciting, business in the world - travel! Rob. 250 520 0180

Celso M. Junior February 9, 2012 at 4:12 am
Dear Friends distributors of Tiens, I am very sad to know that America is also facingthis problemI am a distributor TiensTiens distributor or rather washere in Brazil,but unfortunately also went through these problems you are experiencingI know how you feelreally sad. Fortunately I came to know the company MONAVIE which surprised me. I would like to invite you to learn more about this project, anyone interested contact me to all.

Hayat February 9, 2012 at 4:18 pm
I am sorry about your company, if you want to join the number one fastest growing, and  Momentum team, Organo Gold.  I work directly with the top money earners please call me 770-873-9870. Hayat

Lorrie Neskovski February 9, 2012 at 6:30 pm
Hello Everyone: I know the discouragement of how it feels when a company goes down.  I was with a company before that went bankrupt.  I was offered lots of opportunities, but none shook my world like this one. I wanted a company that was debt free, an Owner that gets it and a product that is highly consumable.  This has it all.  A debt free company backed by a $300 million family owned company with the #1 consumed product in the world and to date is the only MLM product and company ever printed in the Bariatric Journals in the United States. We are the #1 sought out company today.  Let me share more with you. Regards Lorrie Neskovski 705-374-5419

lyuda Brey February 20, 2012 at 8:02 pm
Hello Everyone: Tiens used to be the best MLM company I have ever known! Now ACN is the ONE. Services are easy to sell than the products themselves. Join my TEAM!!! Lyudmyla Brey (647) 477-9163

Marc Coulombe March 9, 2012 at 8:25 pm
Did your coffee paid each time peoples take a sip??? NO contact me and take a look to my website

Immanuel Boateng May 5, 2012 at 4:21 am
Worry not all Tiens Distributors in USA and CANADA, remember that you are an international Distributors and nothing should stop you from working or being active. Remember the childhood of TIENS, when it collapsed in China and encourage yourself with these words. Only people with Dreams and determinations can Achieve greatness. Other Tiens Branches all over the Globe are calling you for support, eg. TIENS - UK and TIENS Africa Regions (GHANA). The Gateway to Africa. Better TIENS better LIFE.

Sonal Shah May 13, 2012 at 1:27 am
I am sorry to say but this story will be repeated for every product based companies, selling overpriced juices, vitamins, softwares, coffee or ..............you name it. Major purchases are done by reps. Many big names in MLM world have forced many families to bankrupcy. Only company which is going to survive is the one which is selling Oxygen (essential services). One visit to my website will blow you away.

Vijay September 14, 2012 at 1:15 am
I joined with Tianshi for products. I can say best herble products. They made a big mistake closed down North America. We need the products. Addles they have to keep a store. Li has to think about this. Now I am thinking about Green World. If they have good product s I’ll join. Not for other MLM business.

Zahidur Rahman January 18, 2013 at 4:26 am
Dear All, Very Good Day!!! When I am going to sponsor one of my USA friend in TIENS as distributor, this news really shock me. What is the reason behind this I don't know. But I do believe Tiens will be the number one MLM company that bring new hope in all over the world. Tiens will be the market leader. Hope to see so noon. Zahidur Rahman Cell: +8801818 744 415 Chittagong, Bangladesh.

Gerald D .M Zulu February 27, 2013 at 12:45 pm
Wow i still do not believe that TIENS trully has closed down in North America. So what really happened to the Tiens family in North America? And what happened to the people who had grown to be dependent on these products. How they acquire the favourite products ? What really was the reason for the shut down?

Zia March 30, 2013 at 7:28 am
There is no rule of law in Tiens ... It is Might is right company from few leaders in Pak .... ( with proof ) Mr LEE ( A MAN OF JUSTICE ) support the corrupt leaders in Pak . Like Burhan Basri (Father of Cheaters ) ( Burhan and Many Leaders have cheat innocent persons to win a rewards and company support them ... (Like Mr ...Luke MD Pakistan) Ms. Ameela .. There is no rule of law for innocent persons . If U can move with hijacking , cheating , frad , and telling lie to others then u can support this company ...