Our ranking system for Network Marketing – MLM – Direct Sales – Social Selling companies can be part of a Business Builder Due Diligence.
Due diligence is the investigation or exercise of care that a reasonable business or person is expected to take before entering into an agreement or contract with another party, or an act with a certain standard of care.
In other words: How is a company doing compared to his peers? Opportunity seekers can use this ranks to produce a short list of interesting opportunities.
Our ranking is based on a number of facts and figures such as:
- Momentum ranks
- Alexa ranks
- Company page views
- Company reviews by distributors
- YouTube view ranks
- YouTube subscribers ranks
- Twitter followers
- Revenue growth in %
- Revenue growth in $ Millions
- Nr of top earners
- Company head office visits
- Conventions we visit all of the world
- Company Recommended distributors
- Insider information
We have classified the companies into 4 ranks or grades and about:
- 5% has a AAA+ ranking, the highest recommendation.
- 30% has a AA+ ranking.
- 35% has a A+ ranking.
- 30% has a B ranking.
Above data is available in the Business For Home app, both for Android as iOS. We recommend to download the app below.
The Business For Home grade definition:
- AAA+ Business For Home recommends the company. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a distributor.
- AA+ Business For Home recommends the opportunity. There is high certainty that the net benefit is moderate or there is moderate certainty that the net benefit is moderate to substantial for an distributor.
A+ Business For Home recommends selectively offering based on professional judgment. There is at least moderate certainty that the net benefit is small for a distributor.
B Business For Home concludes that the current information about the company is insufficient to assess the balance of benefits. Information is lacking, of poor quality, or conflicting, and the balance of benefits cannot be determined.
Disclaimer: While we have used our reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the data used in this website, data should be read as indicative of magnitude rather than exact figures. Business For Home BV has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website.
However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Business For Home BV does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise of the information provided in this website nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances.