Kent Porter Review


You can post your review here for above Leader. 5 Stars is a Topscore, No (Zero) Stars is the lowest score. Push on above link. Under the “Submit Comment” button you find the ratings you can give.


Become a Recommended Distributor

Direct Selling Distributors, they are active professionals, who love to team up with you!

Comments (1)

  1. Tim Sales, top trainer:
    Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule? You probably have… it’s a much-talked-about concept in business that 80% of your sales come from 20% of your salespeople….but have you heard of the 95/5 rule?

    Often in sales organizations, the Top 5% performers outsell and make as much money as the other 95% combined. So that begs the question…

    QUESTION: What’s the easiest way to become a Top 5% Performer in Network Marketing?
    ANSWER: Recruit a Top 5% performer from a different industry!

    Ken Porter did sponsor Brig Hart the Nr. 1 Performer in the entire industry and if I am not wrong Orrin Woodward. It has make Ken a fortune…. Chapeau for Ken!

Write a comment

Connect with