Beyond Organic is a food and beverage company founded by Jordan S. Rubin in 2011 with products of unequaled quality and efficacy. The company is vertically integrated farming 9,000 acres, thousands of cattle and produce millions of gallons of water per day from pristine springs.
The official company launched in October 2011. Rather than using a traditional retail strategy to distribute the Beyond Organic products, the company have chosen a mission marketing (network marketing) model to reach as many people as possible with the unique, nutrient rich foods and beverages.
Jordan S. Rubin is also the founder of Garden of Life, this company was founded after Jordan’s recovery from a life-threatening illness which has resonated with millions around the world and is one of the most dramatic natural healing stories ever told.
Jordan's health was excellent during his childhood, but when he was 19 years old and attending Florida State University, he experienced nausea, digestive distress, and an alarming weight loss of more than 80 pounds. Eventually, he was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, a chronic digestive illness that affects the immune system. Wheelchair-bound and 104 pounds, one doctor’s grim diagnosis was that it was “the worst case of Crohn’s” he had ever seen and he did not expect Jordan to live. Jordan and his wife Nicki were inspired to found Garden of Life in 2000 because they were deeply moved by Jordan's restored health, and Jordan promised he would dedicate the rest of his life to sharing his health wisdom with the rest of the world and to transforming the health of the nation one life at a time.
The company’s innovative products and commitment to efficacy quickly resounded with health conscious consumers and by 2004, Garden of Life was named one of the fastest growing privately held companies by Entrepreneur Magazine and landed at #14 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing privately held companies.
Food and Beverage
- Organic Green Fed Beef
- Organic Raw cheese
- Organic 100% GreenFed cultured dairy beverage
- REIGN – mountain spring water with unsurpassed purity
- REIGN infused spring waters for enhanced performance in life
- Beyond Organic certified organic dark chocolate with probiotics and omega-3s
As part of the Beyond Organic Insider program, you can begin learning more about the mission and products, reserve your spot in the network and begin building your own organization. The are 9 ways to earn:
- Retail Commission : Earn 20% commission on all retail orders within your organization.
- Business Builder Bonus: Earn a Business Builder Bonus on all E1’s in your organization who purchase the Business Builder Kit.
- First Order Bonus: Earn a 10% First Order Bonus on your E1’s first order
- Enroller Bonus: Earn a 7% Enroller Bonus on points your E1’s and E2’s accrue personally, as well as their Retail Customers’ orders.
- Level 1 Bonus: Earn a 3% Level 1 Bonus on the points of your entire E1 level, plus 3% on the points of individuals you have sponsored.
- Preferred Customer bonus: Earn a 7% Enroller Bonus on points from your personally enrolled Preferred Customers’ orders.
- Generational Business Centers: Earn anywhere from a 4%-34% bonus on your individual Generational Business Centers.
- Chairman's Team: Earn a shared bonus of 1% of the total company point value for the current year.
- Healthy Living Account: Earn anywhere from a $200-$800 monthly Healthy Living Account Bonus.
Jordan S. Rubin CEO
David Johnson – VP Sales
Shannon Johnson – VP Network Strategies
Jason Dewberry – CMO
Alexa Ratings, 3 months growth 270%. Worldwide rank 354,298. Facebook Like's as per 11 February: 9,976
|Blaine and Brook Williams||Dr. Ben Lerner||Marcia and Andy Inman||Tom and Sue Newman|
|Tina Jewell||Paisha Chadwick|
Top Earners, the est. earnings are as follows:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Business For Home. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Business For Home takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.