BodHD is founded in 2011, owned and operated by a visionaries, Ray Grimm (Photo) and Daran Grimm who have partnered up with Travis & Summer Flaherty to head up the field.
They have taken companies from start-up to multi-millions in less than five years and created countless millionaires in the process.
The founders bring over 25 years of direct sales experience to the company, key to running a new MLM. BodHD’s distinguished Scientific Advisory Board consists of medical and health professionals from multiple disciplines who provide valuable guidance in the development and formulation of the products. Their vast experience and their unique insights in the areas of nutrition and food science ensure BodHD’s Products always meet the highest standards of quality, effectiveness, as well as offer the very best that nutritional science has to offer.
The company is located in Vista, California, USA.
- BLD: A premier whole food-based digestive formula, BLD offers a combination of 12 vegetarian Enzymes and 4 stabilized Probiotic strains in one product.
- Daily: Provides the powerful benefits of 4 multi-nutritional products in 1 advanced formulation: Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants and Super Foods.
- Radiant: A dazzling cocktail of 38 nutrients, works from the inside out to help you look and feel sexy from head to toe.
- P3: A patented, all natural prickly pear fruit extract that has been shown to accelerate the body’s natural Heat Shock Protein (HSP) response.
While each individual High Definition Product in SUPERFX has its own amazing health and weight loss benefits, it’s the synergy of all 4 Products together that creates a super weight loss effect (FX) – Total Body Transformation. This transformational synergy is formed by each Product’s unique ingredient components working together to remove toxins and eliminate inflammation at every level from digestion to metabolism. The build-up of toxins in our bodies, like free radicals, increases inflammation. Toxins and inflammation are the two of the biggest reasons for weight gain and fat storage.
BodHD Compensation Plan
Straight-line Pay Plan. There are 5 ways to earn:
- Retail Profits
- Fast Start Bonuses
- UniLevel Bonuses
- Double Income Opportunities
- 18% Global Revenue Sharing Pool
. You can get started as an associate at 1 of 4 levels:
- Go Pack ($130). You’ll get paid 3 levels of uni-level commissions.
- Pro Pack ($260). You’ll get paid on 4 levels of uni-level commissions
- Business Builder Pack ($490). You’ll get paid on 5 levels of uni-level commissions and participate in the first revenue sharing pool.
- VIP Pack ($995) You’ll get paid on on 6 levels of uni-level commission.
There is also a monthly auto-ship requirement to remain active of either $35 or $100. These are product purchases to keep you active as a distributor. There are also fast start bonuses and various leadership levels that you can qualify for.
BodHD Corporate leadership
From Left to right: Sean Loomer, Tylene Roderigues, Ray Grimm and Daran Grimm
BodHD Facebook presence as of 18 February 2012: Likes 5,506 Activity Level: 43
BodHD Top Producers
|Travis Flaherty||Eric Foster||Bill Drevyanko|
|Kelly Kennedy||Vicki Mancuso||Dallas Baldri|
Top Earners, the est. earnings are as follows:
BodHD is a start up company, no top earners are yet known. Stay tuned….
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Business For Home. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Business For Home takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.