The Direct Selling Edge Conference is back in town!
MLM lawyer Kevin Thompson and MLM consultant Jay Leisner invite MLM startup company owners to join them in Las Vegas on March 8th and 9th. (www.DirectSellingEdge.com)
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Direct Selling Edge Conference has quickly become the best and most informative conference in the direct selling industry for MLM startups and party plan entrepreneurs.
MLM lawyer Kevin Thompson and MLM consultant Jay Leisner (photo below) of Sylvina Consulting have once again teamed together to organize an educational event led by the best professionals in the MLM industry. Kevin and Jay plan to provide the best educational content for startup entrepreneurs. The MLM startup conference is scheduled for March 8th and 9th in Las Vegas at the Eastside Cannery Hotel and Casino
After a very successful conference in September 2011, the DS Edge faculty have done the impossible by adding more content to an already stuffed agenda. New speakers Terrell Transtrum and David Taylor of Launch Smart and Mel Atwood of Your Solutions will be presenting sessions on distributor support systems, operations, distributor retention, MLM software and merchant account processing.
In a recent interview, MLM attorney Kevin Thompson said, "We've got a dream team of professionals teaching about the many elements involved in launching a successful network marketing company. Attendees will receive 2 full days of education from top industry professionals. They will learn what they need to know about compensation plan design, recruiting, legal compliance, social media insights, taxes, merchant accounts, MLM software requirements and much more."
In addition to the seminar, attendees will have an opportunity to personally meet with speakers in 30 minute consulting appointments at the end of each day. You can receive up to six hours of consultation from industry experts at no additional charge.
Direct selling entrepreneurs who are launching a network marketing or party plan company will gain step-by-step knowledge on all of the following:
- how direct selling is different from other business models
- what the July 2011 BurnLouge FTC decision means for you
- how to leverage online and social media strategies to maximize direct selling growth
- the legal limits for raising capital and the legal rights inherent with stock ownership
- the differences between different types of compensation plans and how to assess which plan type is best for you
- how Founder Programs work and why have one
- the ABC's of successful recruiting
- insights from a successful independent representative on what companies need to do to attract and retain their sales force
- the key behaviors we need to motivate in, and the building blocks of, compensation plans
- functions of proper MLM software
- specific strategies and case studies of successful network marketing and party plan companies
- how to leverage customer support systems for distributor growth and retention
- all about sales tax, 1099"s, unclaimed property reporting, and state income taxes
- why one merchant account is not enough
- simple methods to keep your MLM or party plan company safe from federal and state regulators
- how the options of pilot programs, soft launches and hard launches can be used to ignite your growth
- common mistakes of startup companies
- 20 secrets of successful direct selling companies
Skeptical? The conference offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The past attendees have been very satisfied with the event and believe that the conference provides the crucial information supporting party plan and network marketing companies.
Direct selling entrepreneurs looking to gain an edge in a competitive field should seriously consider attending this event. At a small price of $199 for your first ticket (and $100 for each additional ticket), attendees are guaranteed to leave with a clear strategy to get their businesses off the ground.
Instant access to the event information can be obtained at the Direct Selling Edge website at www.directsellingedge.com.
For hotel reservations at the Eastside Cannery, call 702.856.5300.
For media inquiries, please visit www.directsellingedge.com
Kevin Thompson: Kevin is a MLM attorney who specializes in providing legal services for start-up network marketing and party plan companies. With a deep understanding of the changing legal landscape in the MLM industry, Kevin helps entrepreneurs to launch their businesses on solid legal footing.
Jay Leisner: Jay Leisner is a MLM and party plan consultant bringing over 25 years of unparalleled business experience and success to the direct selling industry. His company, Sylvina Consulting, has provided business consulting and software consulting services to home party plan and network marketing companies since 1999.