This article might be interesting if you are running a WordPress based website and are looking for more traffic. Even guaranteed web site traffic….
I have never spend much time about SEO, I am reporting about Top Earner Earnings in the Direct Selling Industry and covering MLM news.
Last 4 weeks April – May 2012 – 196,000 people visited the Business For Home website.
According to the Alexa Rankings as of May 2012 this website is ranked 12,662 Worldwide and 7,070 in the USA. Content rules, I guess, SEO is second.
Spending a little time in improving my Search Engine rankings I stumbled upon Scribe.
Scribe SEO is plugin that works with WordPress to analyze your posts, give you information about them, and make suggestions about improving your post from an SEO Perspective. Once you’ve finished writing your post, the plugin checks to make sure you’ve written an optimized version of your title in the custom title field. A review about Scribe is here.
Does it really work and will it help Direct Sellers with WordPress website to drive more traffic to their opportunity?
Basically the Plug-in is optimizing 3 elements:
- Scribe shows you the language searchers use before you begin to write. Once your content is created, Scribe reveals other profitable keywords.
- Scribe analyzes your natural, reader-focused content, and tells you how to gently tweak it to spoon feed search engines based on 15 SEO best practices.
- Scribe helps you build back links, crosslink the content within your own site, and identify influential social media users who want to share your stuff.
The key figures for this website based on Google Analytics for the Top 16 referral sources.
- Google – 32.3%
- Facebook – 29.6% our 5,000 Facebook friends and 4,600 Business fans.
- Direct Traffic -18.7 % people who have bookmarked the website ect.
- GetResponse – 13.9 % Email database is 18,200+ subscribers, most likely this amount is higher as we do not also track all traffic.
- Yahoo – 1.1% And all other 500+ sources delivered the remaining traffic of 14.5%.
Rank Nr Source/Medium Visits Pages/Visit Avg. Visit Duration % New Visits Percentage 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I have fine tuned this article with Scribe and will report next month the new traffic sources overview.
I am curious the see if the SEO plugin deliver results. I am not a Scribe affiliate.