MLM YouTube Rankings 17 November 2012
by Ted Nuyten on November 17, 2012
Founded in February 2005, YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally-created MLM videos.
YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
As of November 2012, the average network marketing company has 931,000 views and 2,400 subscribers on their Youtube Channel.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 43 countries and across 60 languages
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth
The MLM YouTube Rankings For 100 Network Marketing Companies: