Nathan Ricks created an independent distributor force of 100,000 representatives in 24 months. Eric Worre's interview with Nathan Ricks is a must see for any MLM professional. (scroll down)
Nathan Ricks will be speaking at the upcoming Go Pro Recruiting Mastery Event December 5-8 (2013) in Las Vegas.
From 1989 to present, Ricks has held the position of a Team Elite Member of Nu Skin Enterprises, Ricks has developed a worldwide sales organization called One Team Global (OTG) that has in excess of 500,000 distributors in 43 countries.
One Team Global is responsible for the movement of over $600,000,000 in Nu Skin/Pharmanex products annually.
Nathan was also instrumental in the launch of Nu Skin Japan where it achieved the highest first year sales of any foreign company in Japan’s history. Year 1 sales: $135 million.
Ricks has a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix. In addition to the foregoing, other notable achievements include:
- Creating the sales video “Catching the Wave” that sold over 3 Million copies • Creating the 1st Global Internet Broadcast Network delivering sales and training content to a worldwide audience weekly at zero cost to the recipients.
- Holding the largest “live” telephone conference call with AT&T’s MultiPoint Satellite linked Conference call system in 1991. Maxed out the system capacity of 10,000 callers.
- Hosting a nationwide live conference call for sales associates weekly since 1995.
- Creating the “Health Report for the 90’s” video and “Real People” Video both of which sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the USA.
- Creating the “Right Place, Right Time, Right Now” Audio tape series which has sold over 2 million copies in 8 years.
Eric Worre Interviews Nathan Ricks
Get more information, facts and figures about Nu Skin, click here for the Nu Skin overview.