Vemma Latin America Opportunity Attracts Entrepreneurial Pair
Vemma Affiliates Mike and Steve Leung have seen success in their business by connecting socially from their home in Puerto Rico.* Mike recalls, “We understood that a business in the 21st century could be built around the use of technology and social media platforms.
We’re connected daily on Instagram, Facebook, and Skype, among others. Even when we’re on the beach chilling with a piña colada and getting a tan, we can still build our business.”
Mike and Steve are entrepreneur and business partners in other ventures, and say they have been looking for a project where they could invest time and effort and have the same return and scalability potential as a Silicon Valley company.
“A friend told us to explore Vemma. Since we’ve always believed in this business model and the Vemma Latin America opportunity was well recommended, we studied the company for two months. Vemma’s expansion to Latin America, the great management team and culture, the YPR movement, the line of products, and compensation plan make this business amazing,” says Mike.
Mike and Steve have a goal to promote 10 Diamonds in the next 90 days. “Our long-term goal is to create an Ambassador factory, building one of the largest teams in the company in Latin America,”* says Steve. “We have friends in different Latin American countries who would love to be involved in this business based on our past relationship, and what better way than with Vemma since it requires little to no investment.”
7 Success Tips from Mike and Steve Leung
- Form your own opinion about this business. No one can give it to you and no one can take it away from you.
- Become someone you would want to follow. People on your team will do what you do, not what you say.
- Have a business mindset. You have to remember you are not an employee but rather an entrepreneur. If it’s to be, it’s up to you. Work on yourself. Getting rich is the result of doing things in a certain way.
- Don’t compare yourself with others, but rather focus on doing your best. Your competition is your own self. Everyone has different backgrounds. Some people may rank advance faster than you, but don’t let it affect you.
- Your past does not equal your future.
- Don’t be the message but rather the messenger.
- Develop a team culture of support. We believe that a big part of our job will always be training and supporting new people.
*The success or failure of each individual is dependent on their own efforts. The Company has generally expected results which can be obtained by visiting www.vemma.com.
Get more information, facts and figures about Vemma, click here for the Vemma overview.