Vemma Racks Up 11 More Communicator Awards
Vemma just racked up eleven more Communicator Awards from the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, bringing our awards total to 111.
These eleven, prestigious awards acknowledge Vemma’s commitment to the highest standards in creative packaging and marketing materials.
Basically, this affirms what you already know: Vemma provides the best quality on both the inside and the outside of the products you enjoy and the marketing materials you use to promote them.
At the 20th Annual Communicator Awards, the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) honored Vemma with nine awards for packaging, videos, print materials, and our Verve Billboard at the US Airways Center home of the Phoenix Suns.
This year’s awards included:
- Gold Award – Verve Bold® Packaging
- Gold Award – Verve ParTea™ Packaging
- Gold Award – Vemma Renew™ Packaging
- Gold Award – Vemma 2013 Year in Review Video
- Gold Award – Vemma YPR Cares Guatemala Video
- Silver Award – Verve Billboard
- Silver Award – Vemma Customer Brochure
- Silver Award – This is Vemma Magazine
- Silver Award – YPR Voice Video
- Silver Award – 8 People Change Your Life Video
- Silver Award – Vemma Revolution Convention Welcome Kit
“We are excited and honored to have received recognition by the AIVA for these projects,” says Vemma EVP of Marketing and Brand Development Mark Patterson. “I’m proud to congratulate the Vemma Branding Team on their hard work.”
The Communicator Awards are the largest and most competitive awards program honoring creative excellence in communications professionals. The annual competition honors the best in advertising, corporate communications, public relations and identity work for print, video, interactive and audio.
This year’s competition received over 6,000 entries from across the world. To view the full winners, list visit communicatorawards.com.
Get more information, facts and figures about Vemma, click here for the Vemma overview.