Zija International’s Améo product division has recently experienced a surge of scientific innovations in the essential oil space.
This period of enlightenment is driving more value, efficacy, and understanding about how Améo Essential Oils can deliver their maximum and true potential to product users. The company has discovered things like:
- Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy: An instrument that provides live analysis of how essential oils interact with living human cells. With this instrument, Améo’s Research and Development team is able to see how the body’s cells respond to different essential oils; e.g. the rate at which cells absorb different essential oils, the retention of essential oils, where the essential oils go once inside the cell, and much more.
- CaCo-2: A system involving a network of cells that characterizes the bioavailability of essential oils on a constituent level. The Améo team was able to learn how certain essential oils contain constituents that promote the bioavailability of other essential oil constituents, which they have termed “SuperCarriers.” These SuperCarriers have allowed the company to couple specific essential oils together to increase their bioavailability in the human body.
However, one of the biggest innovations and discoveries in essential oil history was recently revealed on-stage last week at one of Zija’s Regional events where they introduced Améo Gene Expression (AGX).
The human genome is made up of tens of thousands of individual genes, which affect our response to various environmental factors. Améo has analyzed over 40 of their essential oils to find out how each affects human genetic health and cellular behavior.
This cutting-edge analysis, termed Améo Gene Expression, is assembled from billions of data points. It has allowed the company to employ essential oils that promote positive gene expression. In other words, AGX provides novel insight about how essential oil users can truly promote improved health and well-being through the proper combination and regular consumption of certain Améo Essential Oils.
Améo has created an exclusive AGX series that includes three supportive products: AGX Women Daily Balancing Blend, AGX Men Daily Balancing Blend, and AGX Digest Daily Digestive Blend.
- AGX Women Daily Balancing Blend: Through Améo Gene Expression (AGX) analysis, the company has targeted and combined specific CERTI-5™ essential oils—such as Rosemary, Lemon, Vetiver, Bergamot, Clove and Tea Tree—that help support normal hormone function in women.
- AGX Men Daily Balancing Blend: Through Améo Gene Expression (AGX) analysis, the company has targeted and combined specific CERTI-5™ essential oils—such as Sweet Basil, Tea Tree, Bergamot, Clove, Eucalyptus Globulus and Vetiver—that help support normal hormone function in men.
- AGX Digest Daily Digestive Blend: With the abundance of processed foods and beverages available today, the digestive system needs help to function optimally. Through Améo Gene Expression (AGX) analysis, the company has combined various CERTI-5™ essential oils that work to support normal digestive and intestinal function.
About Zija International
Zija International, a privately held and privately funded business founded by Kenneth E. Brailsford and run by Rodney Larsen, develops natural health, wellness, nutrition and fitness products. The company operates in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Zija has seen consistent growth every year since it was founded over 9 years ago and was recently named the “Fastest-Growing Company in Utah” by Utah Business Magazine. It has also been recognized on fastest-growing and top-revenue lists by Inc. Magazine, Direct Selling News, and Utah Valley Magazine, to name a few.
With corporate offices located in Lehi and more than 4 million sq. ft. of state-of-the-art warehouse, shipping and manufacturing facilities located in Utah, United States, Zija International employs more than 200 individuals and has the capacity to grow to more than two billion dollars in annual sales.