Held since 2011, the Direct Selling Edge Conference has become the best and most informative two-day school for new and young network marketing and party plan companies.
MLM attorney Kevin Thompson and compensation plan consultant Jay Leisner invite owners and employees of network marketing and party plan companies to attend their two-day direct selling school for direct selling companies, the Direct Selling Edge Conference, in Fort Worth, Texas on October 5 and 6, 2015.
MLM lawyer Kevin Thompson of ThompsonBurton and MLM compensation plan consultant Jay Leisner of Sylvina Consulting have teamed together to organize and host their 12th educational event led by the foremost experts in their respective fields.
For those who are starting or even just thinking about starting a direct selling company, this is the place to go for pure education to get the knowledge that is needed to be successful. For companies already open for business, at this MLM and party plan startup conference nuggets of wisdom will be given in every presentation to keep you on the right track.
In a recent interview, MLM attorney Kevin Thompson said, “We’ve got a dream team of professionals teaching about the many elements involved in launching and growing successful network marketing and party plan companies. Attendees will learn what they need to know about compensation plan design, company recruiting, legal compliance, social media for direct selling companies, tax obligations, merchant accounts, MLM software requirements and much more.”
Jay Leisner says, “When you attend, the two days you’ll spend learning at our direct selling school for companies will give you the highest return on investment. At only $250 for individual tickets and $300 for teams of 2 or 3, and $75 per ticket for groups of 4 or more, you can afford to bring your whole team. Truly, you can’t afford to stay home.”
In addition to the education, attendees will have an opportunity to personally meet with speakers in 20 minute consulting appointments at the end of each day. They can receive up to four hours of consultation from industry experts at no additional charge.
Direct selling entrepreneurs who are launching or growing network marketing or party plan companies will gain step-by-step knowledge on all of the following:
- how direct selling is different from other business models
- the differences and similarities between network marketing and party plan companies
- what recent FTC decisions mean for you
- best practices and step-by-step instructions for creating an ethical and effective presence in the social media landscape
- eight pillars of successful direct selling companies
- the legal limits for raising capital and the legal rights inherent with stock ownership
- the differences between different types of compensation plans and how to assess which plan type is best for you
- the ABC’s of successful initial recruiting
- your major task list
- the key behaviors we need to motivate in, and the building blocks of, compensation plans
- the science behind compensation plan design
- what distributors are looking for when they join a new company
- what you should do before you obtain MLM software
- why you need to have a distributor compliance system for your network marketing or party plan company
- how to grow your culture from the beginning
- what you absolutely need to know about merchant accounts, payment gateways, and global payments
- your sales tax collection and remittance obligations
- simple methods to keep your MLM or party plan company safe from federal and state regulators
- common mistakes of startup companies
- 20 secrets of successful companies
and more, including a fast answers speaker panel that will answer many of your questions.
At the end of each day, from 5pm until 6pm on Monday and from 5pm until 7pm on Tuesday, students will have an opportunity to meet with conference speakers for 15 minute appointments. From 6pm until 7pm on Monday, there will be a social networking reception. Instant access to the event information can be obtained at the Direct Selling Edge website at www.directsellingedge.com.