Network Marketing Wasn’t Designed To Get You To $100,000 A Year In 2 To 5 Months
Robert Blackman is a full time Networker, author, trainer and consultant to the MLM industry. He is been in the MLM industry for 25+ years and has successfully made money in every MLM program that he is applied his MLM Big Money techniques with.
An excerpt from his new book: The Part-Timers Guide to Network Marketing.
…Its not controversial at all to say that most people (especially successful full time Network Marketers) get this business wrong. Network Marketing or MLM wasn't designed to get you to $100,000 a year in 2 to 5 months.
It was designed to take 2 to 5 years, or even more. The confusion in today's marketplace comes from those SELECT unduplicatable few who can do it in a few months. Who are these people?
- Leaders who have already spent years building up a group and then switch companies.
- Anyone online who has spent years building up a loyal following of subscribers to a cause or newsletter.
- Former distributors who went into consulting and then realized how much they miss the fame and big money and they announce to their big audience they are coming out of retirement to join a new program.
Do any of those scenarios fit you? Chances are they don't. That's where the disconnect I'm talking about is. Network Marketing was designed with LEVERAGE in mind. Where we preach you get 1% of the efforts of 100 people instead of getting 100% of your own. Owning a business used to be almost impossible. It used to cost (Hundrerd) Thousands to start one or buy one.
Or, someone had to die to pass it on to their heirs. With a few hundred dollars in Network Marketing you're up and running in less than a day and have the potential to earn millions over your lifetime from your spare bedroom or kitchen table!
That's the power of this business model. In fact, it was designed with YOU, the part timer in mind.
- You have a regular 40-60 hour a week job.
- You have children.
- You have a spouse or significant other.
- You have hobbies and interest outside of work and you worship the weekends.
That's who this business model was designed for. That's why so many quickly join this Profession as they see we do have a better lifestyle waiting for them on the other side of the river.
And, the disconnect that exists in the marketplace today is why they quickly exit this incredible way of life…