Direct Selling Institute Forum – Shaping the Future of Direct Selling
The Direct Selling Institute is made up of direct selling executives, professional field leaders and industry experts who are working together in myriad disciplines to address the common challenges that impact the entire industry.
In light of the presidential election, changes in Congress and recent FTC enforcement activity, The Direct Selling Institute is gathering key direct selling stakeholders for high-level discussions to forge a blueprint and strategy for the future of direct selling on Sunday 20 and Monday 21 November.
Shaping the Future of Direct Selling Forum will take place at the Zermatt Conference Resort and Learning Center in Midway, Utah two weeks following the U.S. presidential election.
A Proactive Response to the FTC and the New Regulatory Landscape
The Direct Selling Institute has assembled some of Washington’s most influential and experienced insiders and direct selling experts for this forum, which will serve as a springboard for shaping the future of direct selling.
Zermatt Utah Conference Resort & Learning Center, located in the breathtaking Utah Rocky Mountains is the home to some of the most effective and insightful thought leaders in their industries. Zermatt’s guest list has included Fortune 500 companies from all over the country.
Companies bring employees for retreats and trainings always taking away with them an inspired learning experience. Zermatt is celebrating 10 years in beautiful Midway, Utah – and is planning the next decade of learning and inspirational meetings and events.
Sunday, November 20, 2016
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM – Reception and Dinner
- 7:30 – 9:00 PM – Guest Speaker, Senator Orrin Hatch*
Monday, November 21, 2016
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- In the Trenches, Vemma and Burnlounge – Peter Reilly and DJ Poyfair
- The FTC from the Inside – Claude Wild
- Making Washington Work – Susan Winckler
- The Legislative Landscape – William Nixon
- Industry Behaviors, Beliefs and Paradigms – Brett Harward
- Working Buffet Lunch – Finding and Keeping Customers
12:30 PM-1:30 PM
Afternoon: Shaping the Future
1:30 PM-4:30 PM
- A Field Leader’s Perspective – Garrett McGrath
- Panel Discussion – Peter Reilly, DJ Poyfair, Claude Wild, George Brunt, Garret McGrath, Keith Halls
- Involving Field Leaders and Distributor Organizations
- Creating an Inclusive Plan of Action
Zermatt Resort, Utah, USA