USANA (NYSE: USNA), The Cellular Nutrition Company, is proud to announce the official opening date of its four new European markets as June 20th, 2018.
USANA has grown from its humble beginnings in 1992 to a global health and wellness leader, and the company looks to cement its place in the industry with their upcoming European expansion.
The new markets’”Romania, Germany, Italy, and Spain’”will increase USANA’s global footprint from 20 to 24 markets worldwide.
“Further expansion of USANA in Europe broadens our international reach, and we couldn’t be more excited,”
said USANA CEO, Kevin Guest. ”
When Dr. Wentz founded this company, he wanted to provide personal and financial health and wealth to everyone in the world, and this expansion helps Dr. Wentz get one step closer to his ultimate goal.”
“I have seen USANA grow from being in a handful of markets, to 20, and now to 24, it’s truly amazing to see what this company has become,” said USANA chief field development officer, David Mulham.
“This expansion will provide the people of Romania, Germany, Italy, and Spain the potential opportunity for financial freedom and the access to some of the highest quality nutritional and skincare products on the market.”
The new European markets will be supported by both in-country Directors of Field Development and by USANA’s European headquarters in Paris, France.
About the Markets
- Romania is a very entrepreneurial population that is hungry for opportunity
- According to the World Economic Forum, Romania is the second-fastest growing economy in Europe
- Large Romanian populations live in Italy, Spain, Germany, United States, Canada, and France
- Germany is the fourth-largest direct selling market in world, according to Direct Selling News (DSN)
- According to DSN, the direct selling industry in Germany has grown at a 5.2 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the last three years
- Germany is ranked top 10 most health-conscious countries in world, according to US News
- Italy is the 12th-largest direct selling market in the world, according to DSN
- According to DSN, direct selling in Italy has grown at a 4.7 percent CAGR over the last three years
- According to the International Monetary Fund, Italy has the fourth-largest economy in Europe
- Spain boasts the 14th largest by nominal GDP in the world and the 30th largest population in the world
- Spain features a healthy direct selling industry, with local operations by more than 20 direct selling companies
- According to the World Tourism Organization, Spain is the third-most visited country in the world
USANA (NYSE: USNA), The Cellular Nutrition Company, is a U.S.-based nutritional company founded in 1992 that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care and healthy products in its state-of-the-art facility in Salt Lake City.
Get more information, facts and figures about USANA, click here for the USANA overview.