PURE Develops Partnerships With The University Of North Texas
PURE develops partnerships to invest in the future of science
PURE: People United Reaching Everyone has signed memorandums of understanding (MOU) with the University of North Texas (UNT), NES MEDICAL/LASERX and TSALACH LLC in partnership to enhance the science and research behind health and wellness and advance the worlds view on the global nutraceuticals market.
These agreements will enable collaborative work in areas of common interest such as enhancing health, wellness, medical and research as well as developing students educated in nutraceutical, scientific, entrepreneurship, business and career development in the professional market sector.
“We are very pleased to enter into these collaborative relationships in support of advancing the industry as a whole,”
said PURE CEO Daren Hogge.
“These partnerships represent the next wave to advance life Sustainability for Survival’ for our fellow military/veterans and civilians. Our relationship with UNT allows us to optimize students educational opportunities.
Our hope is students will not only grow at PURE through internships, but will become future employees.”
The intent of these partnerships is to:
- Improve and increase the relevance of scientific research and education in environmental sustainability directed at nutraceutical and culinary sectors;
- Improve and increase health and wellness programs and education directed at the nutraceutical sector;
- Increase the collaboration of science and art directed at PUREs ecological and environmental sustainability mission;
- Provide advancement in medical/nutraceutical programs for prevention of disorders such as post-traumatic stress disorder, opioid dependence, mental health and others;
- Focus on nutraceutical-to-medical growth that integrates sustainability with PUREs community-based programs and NES MEDICAL/LASERX procedures as recovery and rehabilitation programs follow through for greater advancement in health and wellness;
- Provide advancement programs for students at various levels;
- Focus on career growth that integrates sustainability with PUREs community-based programs.
About the Partners
Founded in 1890, UNT is a student-centered public research university and the flagship of the UNT System. It is one of the nations largest public universities with 38,000 plus students and more than 200 plus degree programs recognized both nationally and internationally.
TSALACH LLC Diagnostic Services is a full diagnostic service company with dedicated, experienced neurologists and cardiologists who believe in working with patients to maintain and improve their health. The company provides personalized, high-quality autonomic nerve and artery assessment for doctors, clinics and hospitals.
NES MEDICAL/LASERX is a full medical service company with dedicated, experience surgeons, neurologists and cardiologists who believe in working with patients to main and improve their health. They provide personalized, high-quality laser therapy treatment for patients and services to doctors, clinics and hospitals.
PURE: People United Reaching Everyone is a leading innovator in health and wellness products. PURE is dedicated to delivering Whole Healthwith high-quality products for physical health, opportunity for financial health, relationships for personal health and social impact for philanthropic health.
PURE is a global company with offices in the U.S., Taiwan and Korea with headquarters in Frisco, Texas. For more information on the products or business opportunity, visit www.livepure.com.
Get more information, facts and figures about PURE, click here for the PURE overview.