For a sixth consecutive year, Jeunesse Global has been highly honored in the American Business Awards, winning a dozen Stevie awards in this prominent business awards competition. The company, its executive management team, marketing team, IT team and nonprofit foundation received honors.
For a fourth straight year, Jeunesse was one of the top award winners in the competition with 12 Stevie awards:
- Lifetime Achievement – Consumer Products – Founder & CEO Randy Ray
- Company of the Year – Health Products and Services
- Company of the Year – Consumer Products
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year – Jeunesse Kids
- Founding Team of the Year – Consumer Products
- Management Team of the Year – Consumer Products
- Maverick of the Year – Consumer Products – Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis
- Woman of the Year – Consumer Products – Founder & COO Wendy Lewis
- Marketing Executive of the Year – Chief Marketing Officer Mark Patterson
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Information Technology Team of the Year
- Productivity App – Jmobile (the company’s newly updated business app)
Jeunesse garnered 5 Gold, 3 Silver and 4 Bronze Stevie awards in this year’s competition.
“This significant collection of awards is a true reflection of the ‘One Team. One Family. One Jeunesse.’ philosophy that defines our company culture.
It is the singular focus on our mission by our Jeunesse Family of Distributors, executives and employees that propels us forward to success.
We thank the judges for recognizing our company’s exceptional work and dedication,”
said Jeunesse Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis.
Widely considered the “Oscars” of the business world, the American Business Awards have presented the coveted Stevie award to iconic American companies and revered CEOs.
This year’s competition included more than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all sizes and industries. View the 2019 American Business Awards winner’s gallery here.
Jeunesse is a global direct selling company with a mission to positively impact the world by helping people look and feel young, while empowering them to unleash their potential. The company’s exclusive skin care and nutritional products form a comprehensive Youth Enhancement System.
With multilingual customer service, back office support and a global enrollment system, Jeunesse utilizes a cutting-edge platform to share innovative products, training and support through 34 fully operational offices to markets in over 145 countries. Learn more at jeunesseglobal.com.
Get more information, fact and figures about Jeunesse, click here for the Jeunesse overview.