As we receive lately a very large bulk of comments from fake accounts, as from industry haters, we decided to disable WordPress comments.
We will use Facebook comments as the only source of comments.
OUR COMMENT RULES
You are free to comment, as long it is polite 🙂
All comments left on the Business For Home website are the responsibility of the commenter. By submitting a comment on our page you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Business For Home, harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Any information posted is considered public information and may be subject to monitoring, moderation or disclosure to third parties.
Business For Home reserves the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one from posting to the Business For Home website. Comments from fake (Facebook) accounts will be removed.
We ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don’t comply, your message will be removed.
- We will not allow personal attacks or vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing images and/or language.
- This includes creative spellings of swear words using asterisks or spaces between words.
- We will not allow comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- We will not allow comments that contain sexual content or links to sexual content.
- We will not allow the same content to be posted multiple times. Any subsequent posting of identical information will be deleted.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Opinions expressed in public comments do not necessarily reflect official positions of Business For Home.
Founders – Business For Home