45% + Of The Top Leaders Is After 5 Years With An Other Opportunity
By Ted Nuyten – CEO Business For Home
A bold Statement?
In May 2014 we organised the Top MLM Networker Poll 2014 and over 10,000 people voted for their favourite leader. Based on those metrics we notice that 45% + of the leaders are not with that company anymore.
It might also make clear why 75% of our 4 – 5 million annual visitors are open for an (other) opportunity.
We believe the overwhelming majority of professional networkers are NOT “jumpers”.
They sign up to give their talent and their best years to a promising company, however companies go out of business, merge, leaders pass away, or for whatever reason the opportunity is fainting away.
The next leaders are not any longer with the company they represent in 2014:
- Enes Olgun – From Mega Holdings to Jeunesse
- John Malott – Left Seacret Direct
- Holton Buggs – From Organo Gold to iBuumerang (CEO and founder)
- Lamia Bettaieb – From WGN to Globallee
- Mark & Tammy Smith – Left Nerium
- Minh & Julie Ho – From Talk Fusion to Quiari
- Simon Brookes – Left Shopping Sherlock
- Tim Miller – Left Skinny Body Care
- Armand Puyolt – Left TLC to Vida Divina (CEO and founder)
- Alexander Herr – Left Jeunesse
- Toufik Rezig – Left WGN
- Rick Hager – Left VISI
- Robert Hollis – From Ganolife to MyDailyChoice
- Ivan Tapia – From Organo Gold to iMarketslive
- Aron Parker – From Brain Abundance to MyDailyChoice
- Ata Mamedov – Left Agel
- Urban Turnsek – Left SiteTalk
- Brad Hager – Left FGxpress
- Kenny Nordlund – Left Sitetalk, Kenny Nordlund passed away
- George Zalucki – Sold his ACN business to Art Napolitana
- Daniel Rodriques – Left Zrii
- Tom & Bethany Alkazin – Left Vemma
- Randy Gage – Left Agel
- Shane Morand – Started in “Gold”
- Dexter Yager – Amway, passed away
- David Wood – Empower Network – Bankrupty
- Steve & Gina Merritt – From MonaVie to Jeunesse
- Todd Smith – Left Youngvity founder Wakaya Perfection
- Randy Schroeder – From MonaVie to Kannaway
- Adam Paul Green – From Xocai to LifeVantage
- John Haremza – From Javita to Valentus
- Vick Strizheus – Left Bankrupt Empower Network
- John Sachtouras – Left Organo gold
- Christian Steinkeller – Left Organo gold
- Jose Ardon – From Organo Gold to Melius
- Tara Wilson – From Visalus to LifeVantage
- Daniel Mueller – Left Unicity
- David Imonitie – From Organo Gold to ImarketsLive
- Ruth & Jeff Elliot – Left Vemma
- Tony Lucero – Left Visalus
- Scott & Sue Olson – From MonaVie to Jeunesse
- Garrett McGrath – From Evolv Helath to Elepreneurs
- Tony & Jessica Rush – Left Bankrupt Empower Network
- Dave Savula – Passed away.
Be careful to judge people, there is always a story behind the raw figures 🙂
The MLM Top Leader – Networker Poll 2019 is here, it will be interesting to see how the numbers are over 5 years.