Tim Sales says:
Have you ever wondered what is the difference between people who succeed in Network Marketing and those who fail miserably?
In an interview with top investment manager Ray Dalio, he said that the top 1/10th of 1% of the population’s net worth is equal to about the bottom 90% combined.
He called this the “wealth gap.” When he was describing what he thought the main societal problem was that led to this wealth gap, he said, “Twenty-two percent of the high school population is either disconnected or disengaged.”
That comment spoke to me, because I’ve been in the industry of network marketing for 30 years, and I’ve found this factor of being connected and engaged in learning, to play a key role in whether you make millions or not in network marketing.
So I’m going to really drill down into this topic to give you a conceptual understanding of what it takes for real success in network marketing.
The Grades Of Network Marketing
There are some people who are bad at network marketing and some people who are elite and there are levels in between. If we were in school, the difference would be an A student and an F student. Here are the grades of network marketers:
The F student
- Is very unprofessional
- Doesn’t get trained
- Doesn’t go to events
- Lies about income and makes false product claims
- Uses spam as their prospecting method
- Has a very low, sporadic productivity level
- They know very little about the industry itself
- Only care about making money and not about making people’s lives better
- They don’t end up having any success
And it’s also worth noting that they are the ones that give Network Marketing a bad name and typically end up on something like 60 Minutes, playing the victim because they “failed”.
The D student
- Is also unprofessional
- Their productivity level is generally low
- They have a low training interest and complain about going through the training
- They lack certainty in the industry, their company and their products
- They harm personal relationships because they are AWKWARD.
They can make, at a generous estimate, up to about MAYBE $10,000 in their entire career.
The C student
- Is usually professional
- Has a moderate level of production
- Has a good general understanding of the industry, their products and their company
- They get trained but usually don’t train their downline well enough to get duplication
- They have good relationships with people
They can earn up to about $75,000 a year.
The B student
- Is very professional
- Is recognized as a leader
- Has a high level of production
- Has a high level of knowledge
- They train their teams and ensure duplication
- They build and cultivate relationships with people
They usually earn about $250,000 a year.
The A students are the elite:
- Highly professional in every aspect
- A very high consistent activity level
- Highly knowledgeable about the industry, company and products
- Serves their teams at the highest levels
- Obsessed with training
- They have outstanding relationships with people
They are the ones who earn millions of dollars in network marketing.
About Tim Sales
Tim Sales is a trainer, author and speaker who has been in the Network Marketing Industry for over 30 years. Tim has worked with thousands of leaders, consulted hundreds of Network Marketing companies and taught a Network Marketing Certification Course at The University of Chicago, Illinois.
Tim has a passion for teaching and his pragmatic approach to training has helped hundreds of thousands of Network Marketers have success in their business.
During his 30 year career as a Network Marketer, he has led teams that have done over $1 Billion dollars in sales. He had the honor of, being interviewed by Larry King.
He wrote Brilliant Compensation and Professional Inviter, two of the most popular training products in the industry, to equip entrepreneurs with the skills to become network marketing professionals and top leaders within their companies. Tim is a die-hard advocate for the network marketing industry and is here to help network marketers to get the results and success they are looking for. For more information please visit: www.networkmarketingpower.com
Get more information, fact and figures about Tim Sales, click here for the Tim Sales overview.