Jeunesse has been honored by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals with 12 Platinum and 12 Gold awards in the 2019 MarCom Awards.
The competition recognizes outstanding achievement in marketing and communications and drew more than 6,500 entries in 2019. It is one of the oldest, largest and most respected creative competitions in the world.
The Platinum Award was presented to entries judged to be among the most outstanding (just 17 percent of the submissions). Platinum Awards were presented to Jeunesse for:
- “We Live Jeunesse” brochure (3 awards)
- E•VOK Premium Essential Oils launch video, brochure, signage, and postcard
- MX2O Launch video, brochure, and flyer
- Jeunesse 2019 Travel Recap video
- Jeunesse Lifestyles Rewards 2019 London recap video
Entries that exceed the high standards of the industry norm received Gold Awards (approximately 24 percent of the submissions). Jeunesse earned Gold Awards for:
- E•VOK Premium Essential Oils logo, packaging, and brochure
- MX2O logo, packaging, and banners
- MonaVie Active brochure and logo
- Jeunesse Kids Bringing Hope Kenya 2019 video
- Jeunesse 2019 Marketing Reel video
- Jeunesse EXPO World Tour NEXT 2019 signage
- Jeunesse Lifestyles Rewards 2019 Rome logo
“We commend our MarCom team for their outstanding work and are pleased that their creative efforts have been so highly honored in this competition,” said Jeunesse Chief Visionary Officer. “These award-winning projects are critical tools that help our Distributors effectively share the Jeunesse story and explain the benefits of our innovative products in an engaging manner.”
Jeunesse also received Honorable Mention recognition for the Jeunesse Lifestyle Rewards Incentive 2019 Bali logo and MX2O t-shirt, collecting a total of 26 awards in the competition. A full list of winners can be found here.
About Jeunesse Global
Jeunesse is a global direct selling company with a mission to positively impact the world by helping people look and feel young while empowering them to unleash their potential. The company’s exclusive skin care and nutritional products form a comprehensive Y.E.S. Youth Enhancement System. With multilingual customer service, back-office support and a global enrollment system, Jeunesse utilizes a cutting-edge platform to share innovative products, training, and support through 32 fully operational offices to markets in over 145 countries. Learn more at jeunesseglobal.com.
Get more information, facts and figures about Jeunesse, click here for the Jeunesse overview.