Herbalife Q2 Revenue Up 8.6% To $1.3 Billion
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2020:
- Second quarter 2020 reported net sales of $1.3 billion increased 8.6% compared to the second quarter of 2019.
- Excluding the impact of foreign exchange rates, net sales increased 14.1% during the second quarter compared to 2019, excluding the impact from Venezuela.
- The second quarter 2020 represents the largest quarterly reported net sales result in Company history.
- Second quarter 2020 volume points of 1.7 billion, also a quarterly record for the Company, increased 12.4% compared to the second quarter 2019. ▪ Second quarter 2020 reported diluted EPS of $0.82 and adjusted1 earnings of $0.95 per diluted share, compared to $0.54 per diluted share and $0.70 per adjusted2 diluted share, respectively, for the second quarter 2019, which were negatively impacted in 2020 by expenses of approximately $2.3 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, and in second quarter 2019 of $4.0 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, related to the China Growth and Impact Investment Program.
- Given the continuing impact of COVID-19 on our business and the rapidly evolving landscape in response to these pandemic conditions, we are not providing guidance at this time
“Our record results reflect the effort of our distributors. They worked hard to respond to increasing demand for quality nutrition products and to meet the needs of individuals seeking economic opportunity.”
John Agwunobi, Chairman and CEO of Herbalife Nutrition.
Herbalife Nutrition is a global company that has been changing people’s lives with great nutrition products and a proven business opportunity for its independent distributors since 1980.
The Company offers high-quality, science-backed products, sold in over 90 countries by entrepreneurial distributors who provide one-on-one coaching and a supportive community that inspires their customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle. Through the Company’s global campaign to eradicate hunger, Herbalife Nutrition is also committed to bringing nutrition and education to communities around the world.
For more information, please visit IAmHerbalifeNutrition.com.
Get more information, facts and figures about Herbalife, click here for the Herbalife overview.
Recommended Distributors Herbalife