Jeunesse has been honored with 8 Gold and 3 Silver Stevie Awards in the 2021 American Business Awards. The company, it’s executive management and marketing team all received top honors, including two Gold awards for a record-setting global virtual event.
Gold Stevie Awards were presented for:
- Company of the Year — Consumer Products
- Founding Team of the Year — Consumer Products Industries
- Achievement in Management — Consumer Products
- Randy Ray (Founder and CEO) — Lifetime Achievement – Consumer Products
- Scott Lewis (CVO) — Maverick of the Year – Consumer Products
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Jeunesse EXPO Vision 2020 Global Event — Brand & Experiences – Brand Activation
- Jeunesse EXPO Vision 2020 Global Event — Brand & Experiences – Experiential Event
Silver Stevie Awards were garnered for:
- Company of the Year — Health Products & Services
- Wendy Lewis (Founder and COO) — Woman of the Year – Consumer Products
- Mark Patterson (CMO) — Marketing Executive of the Year
“The past year presented challenges for many companies, requiring various adjustments and innovative solutions,
said Jeunesse Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis.
“Perhaps this year more than ever, it is an honor to be recognized in the American Business Awards alongside diverse and acclaimed brands such as Estée Lauder, T-Mobile, John Hancock, and State Farm.
We celebrate these achievements with our dedicated family of Jeunesse Distributors and employees, who made quick adjustments, reimagined processes, and worked hard to help us achieve success.”
Widely considered the “Oscars” of the business world, the American Business Awards have presented Stevie Awards to iconic American companies and revered CEOs since 2002.
The 2021 competition received more than 3,800 nominations — a record number — from organizations and crowned winning companies of all sizes and industries.
The full list of winners can be viewed here.
Jeunesse is a global direct selling company with a mission to positively impact the world by helping people look and feel young while empowering them to unleash their potential. The company’s exclusive skin care and nutritional products form a comprehensive Y.E.S. Youth Enhancement System.
With multilingual customer service, back-office support and a global enrollment system, Jeunesse utilizes a cutting-edge platform to share innovative products, training, and support through 32 fully operational offices to markets in over 145 countries. Learn more at jeunesseglobal.com.
Get more information, facts and figures about Jeunesse, click here for the Jeunesse overview.