Recommended Distributors (3)
Hector G Diaz
Top Earners (5)
Business For Home recommends the opportunity. There is high certainty that the net benefit is moderate or there is moderate certainty that the net benefit is moderate to substantial for an distributor.
About the company
Disclaimer: While we have used our reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the data used in this website, data should be read as indicative of magnitude rather than exact figures. Business For Home BV has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website.
However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Business For Home BV does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise of the information provided in this website nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances.
Latest Company News
10,000 Votes Top Direct Selling Compensation Plan – Poll 2023
March 25, 2023
Top Trainer Rob Sperry Announces Monaco MasterMind Event
March 19, 2023
Top Direct Selling Compensation Plan – Poll 2023
March 17, 2023
Become a Recommended Distributor
eXp Realty Rating by Business For Home
Direct Selling professionals have rated this company based on their experience as a user of the reviewed products and opportunity. The reviews of the products and opportunity usually comments on how well the company measures up to expectations based on the specifications provided by company. Observations are factual as well as subjective in nature. The reviews comment on service experienced, and dependability or trustworthiness of the distributor.
The Free Business For Home App
Direct Selling News, Company Analysis and Market Data
Stay up to date about everything that happens on and around Business for Home.
Exp Realty is life changing for Realtors looking to create a legacy and passive income beyond earning commissions!
As a 17 year Realtor veteran from Utah, I was introduced to Exp 3 years ago. Agents can earn commissions at any brokerage, but Exp gives us stock ownership. At my previous broker, I had been encouraging families to stop renting, buy a house and build equity. Ironically, I was renting my real estate business from my broker for 17 years!
We also have the opportunity to grow a team without borders! As co-founder of our team, we've helped our team to grow into 8 countries and 34 states in the US. When a house is sold, revenue is shared right off the top of the commission to agents helping the company grow. This has been life changing for my family and our team members!
As a cloud based brokerage without expensive brick and mortar, Exp runs on 10% and the other 90% of commissions go back to the agents!
For a networker and a Realtor, Exp is a perfect fit. Feel free to reach out to me for more info about Exp Realty and any questions you have!
I have been with eXp for over 18 months.
The products, well it's Real Estate, houses, condos and apartments even commercial properties. You don't really have to explain the benefits of owning or investing in Real Estate.
The systems at eXp are excellent and getting better all the time. The Company really is at the cutting edge of technology when it comes to tech in the Real Estate space. They give us all the tools to run your day-to-day business. As even an independent Realtor, you will make more money.
As a Realtor I have been doing this for 22 years as a network marketer I have been building teams for 25 years. Now, I can do both.
I wish I had joined 3 years ago when I first looked at the model. This will be a huge run! Join Us!