Business For Home defines a leader and a professional networker in Direct Sales as follows:
"A leader and professional networker is the one who has the ability to guide and at the same time is able to motivate team members, inspire respect and confidence and explain the power of the compensation plan".
But they should also have:
- Effective communication: They must transmit the needed information suitably. It’s fundamental for leading.
- Vision: A leader needs to have a vision, which means not only thinking in a short term, but trying to see a bigger picture.
- Balance: Give importance to team members’ opinions.
- Art of Feedback: In order to produce good feedback it’s important to keep it impartial and objective. Criticism must bring solutions and improvement.
Not only helps Basti all his friends, partners and Streakk-newsters , in a vary well founded and
trustful way, but additionally goes the „extra mile“, even when you don’t ask him.
He deeply understands – like only few – profoundly,
– what Streakk is actually about
– how to help people in such a way that they can understand it themselves afterwards
– the importance of a strong team: help others and I strengthen the whole cause.
Sebasian deserves a lot of credit for that!!!!
In addition, he is also involved in other projects and there, too, he demonstrates deep knowledge and well-considered actions.
What I love most is that he selflessly shares his knowledge and is always very humble.
Sebastian is a valuable member of the STKK family!!!