The Limu Company is founded by Gary Raser – CEO in 2004 and he is one of the most established and successful businessmen in this industry.
The executive team has more than 125 combined years of successful experience. The weekend LIMU opened its doors, over 9,000 applications poured into the office’s fax machine in two days’ time.
The company headquarters is located in Lake Mary, Florida, USA and Limu is operating and expanding in over 24 countries including Japan, Canada and Australia.
Estimated revenue 2010 $20 million and 25,000 active distributors.
Weight Management, Nutrition. The company offers 4 products:
- Limu Original: It’s not really a juice. It’s a superfood with 83% pure Tongan limu moui. It’s the only product with a proprietary Fucoidan extract.
- Limu Original Shot: The shot is a 2-oz. nutrient-packed dose of the dietary supplement.
- Limu Lean: The Fucoidan-based complete weight management system offers simple steps and powerfully efficient products.
- Limu Energy: Crafted for active fans of Fucoidan, this energy drink always keeps you sharp with a smart blend of natural ingredients.
To get started as a distributor for The Limu Company, you need to buy a starter kit. The starter kit can include any number of incentives. The cheapest starter kit is one hundred and thirty dollars. The starter packages go all the way up to seven hundred and twenty dollars. As a Distributor, you can order products from TLC at wholesale prices and resell them at retail prices. Your retail profit is the difference between the wholesale and retail price (up to 28% at suggested retail).
- Quick Start Bonus: The Quick Start Bonus, or QSB is paid weekly on the initial sale of product to new Distributors.
- Quick Start Pool: By enrolling at least 3 new distributors who order you earn one or more shares of the Quick Start Pool.
- Dynamic Level Bonuses: The Dynamic Level Bonuses reward Distributors for building a strong organization.
- Personal Volume Rebate: To support Distributors who sell significant product amounts, you receive an 8% rebate on personal volume.
- Leader Development Bonus: As a qualified Ruby or above with at least 3 Gold legs, you have the potential to earn an additional 2% override on volume in your sales organization.
- R.E.D.D. Pool: The R.E.D.D. Pool gives you the potential to earn a percentage of the entire company's Monthly Volume, whether or not the volume is in your own organization.
- Incentives Pool: 1% of the Monthly Volume is set aside for Leadership Conferences, Dream Weekends, and other incentives and trips for Distributors.
From left to right: Ryan Barson – Vice President Business Development, Greg Bennett Vice President- Analysis, Mary Baxley – Vice President Finance, Justo Nunez – Vice President Community Relations
From left to right: Nate Farnsworth – Director Sales and Service, Barry Julien – Director IT, Dainon Moody – Director Communications, S. Kerry Brown – VP Marketing
The Limu Company Alexa Ratings, 3 months growth 70%. Worldwide rank 449,935
The Limu Company Top Producers
From left to right: Shannon and Rachette Pardue, Rusty and Angela Barton, Lynn Hudson and Natalie Mulkey, Robert Dean, Kenji Hosokawa
From left to right: Kenneth and Cathy Cummings, Tommy and Linda Liles, Steve and Nancy Smith, Katsuhiro Tsuboi, Loretta and Jim Barton
The Limu Company Top Earners, the est. earnings are as follows:
Rank Nr Name Company Est. Month Est. Year Website 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Business For Home. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Business For Home takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.