A Must Have Tool For Networkers – Free Webinar Solution Review 2011
Anymeeting is a FREE online solution to host a webinar, to present your business opportunity, training or meeting. The program has also video broadcasting, a more advanced feature.
Business For Home tested the software, and we can recommend the program for any networker. Basically it gives you everything you need to conduct a professional online meeting up to 200 attendees.
The software is easy to set up. In our tests, sound was crystal clear, the powerpoint we used was received fast by the attendees. Anymeeting recommends to save your powerpoints in 96 dpi to get the best results for slower connections.
There is no affiliate or MLM opportunity behind the solution, so if you are looking for a neutral solution, it is great to use. If you want, you can even sell webinar tickets through the integrated Paypal solution, allthough the commission Anymeeting is charging, is stiff about 20%.
The only comment we have: the program shows in the right corner sometimes small advertisement banners, but it is not disturbing.
AnyMeeting Quick Start video
Overview of Online Meeting Features
- Completely Free
- 200 Attendees
- Unlimited Meetings
- Video Broadcasting
- Screen Sharing
- Application Sharing
- Recording Hosting
- Conference Calling
- Public Profile
- Social Media Integration
- Text Chat
- No Required Downloads
Plan Your Meetings
- Send Email InvitationsJust add the meeting details, enter the email address of your attendees and you’re ready to go.
- Create Custom Registration FormsEasily add and customize a registration form for your upcoming meeting so you know who’s attending.
- Sell Tickets to Your Webinars
- You can earn money by selling tickets to your webinars. It’s completely integrated with our custom registration forms and PayPal’s merchant service. Your attendees can pay by credit card or PayPal. When using this feature, your attendees will have an ad free experience. We simply assess a small convenience fee when webinar tickets are purchased.
Promote Your Meetings
- Promote Meetings on Twitter and Facebook
- Create buzz and drive attendance by using our social media integration feature to automatically promote your meetings on Facebook and Twitter.
- Customize your AnyMeeting Public Profile
- Get serious about marketing with an AnyMeeting Public Profile. Visitors can register for a future meeting or view a recording of a past meeting. You can also display your Facebook badge, Twitter feed and LinkedIn profile.
Present Like a Pro
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Meet with up to 200 Participants
- Don’t be limited by meeting size. Whether you need to meet with 2 people or 200 people, we have you covered.
- Display PowerPoint or Other Docs with Screen Sharing
- Simply start screen sharing and pull up the file you would like to share with your audience, it’s that easy. Works with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, web pages and more – just about any type of file that is on your computer.
- Application Sharing
- Our screen sharing feature allows further privacy by allowing you to select which application (program) you would like to be displayed to your attendees. The rest of your desktop will be hidden from view. (PC users only)
- Show Your Smile with Video Broadcasting
- Add that personal touch by broadcasting your live webcam to your attendees. It’s almost like being there in person.
- Choice of Audio Broadcasting: Conference Call or Computer Microphone
- With your free AnyMeeting account, you'll receive your own conference call* number and PIN codes. You can use your conference call line or computer microphone.
- Easily Record and Share Your Meetings
- Just press record and we do all of the work for you. We’ll record the screen sharing and the audio, even if it’s over a conference call. Not only that, but we’ll even host the recordings on AnyMeeting.com so you can share them with just a link.
- Interact with Your Attendees
- Whether it’s through our text chat, live polls or Q&A features, you can keep your audience engaged.
Follow-Up with Attendees
- Create Custom Surveys or Tests
- Want to know what your attendees thought of your presentation or want to gauge what they learned? Easily set up a survey or test to go out at the end of your meeting.
- Review Meeting Reports
- See who attended your meeting, view the text chat log, review the results of polls and more.
- Email Attendees a Follow-Up Message
- You can quickly send attendees a link to the recording of the meeting or simply thank them for attending.