Synergy WorldWide has announced the steady growth and success reported in the second quarter of 2014. Several highlights from the company's official Q2 statement are listed below:
- Company net sales revenue increased 28.5 percent to $32.5 million, compared to $25.3 million in the second quarter of 2013. This marks the fourth consecutive record-setting sales quarter for the company.
- According to Synergy WorldWide, the success has been greatly driven by increased sales in South Korea and Japan. These markets are performing exceptionally well.
- The increase in net sales revenue is primarily a result of re-engaged leadership, strong execution, and momentum stemming from both the Global Summit and the launch of Synergy's SLMsmart weight-management system in Asia Pacific.
- A key component of growth in South Korea was the continued adoption of the SLMsmart weight management program. As a result, Synergy's weight management product category has grown from $0.7 million to $2.2 million, or from 2.7 percent to 6.8 percent of net sales.
- Contribution margin increased 36.1 percent to $11.8 million, compared to $8.7 million in the second quarter of 2013, primarily as a result of increased net sales revenue.
Synergy WorldWide then extended their thanks to their corporate team, field leaders, and customers.Synergy WorldWide continued to benefit from their partnership with Sunshine products.
As stated above, the adoption of SLMsmart in the Asia Pacific markets helped many distributors to generate new avenues of income. They are now preparing to launch SLMsmart across Europe, participants in the pre-launch testimonial group are experiencing phenomenal results and are aggressively building excitement in anticipation of the product launch.
Note: the results of this testimonial group will be published on the company's blog when the testimonial period comes to an end and the final data is gathered.
Synergy WorldWide was founded by CEO Dan Higginson in 1999. Since 2000, it has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Nature’s Sunshine Products (NSP), an industry giant founded in 1972 and a public company.