Business For Home Is Looking For A Reporter For The Asian MLM Market
The Business For Home website is looking for a Direct Selling News Reporter to join the editorial team and to cover news from Asia.
Specific large network marketing countries such as India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Hong Kong and Macau.
Business For Home delivers original reporting and sharp opinion in the arenas of Direct Selling, Network Marketing and Multi Level Marketing.
Per year, the website receives an estimated 3.5 – 4 million unique visitors from all over the world with the majority being Network Marketing professionals with approximately 25% visiting the website looking for a new or additional opportunities.
As a Business For Home reporter you need to understand the Direct Selling market, experience as a distributor for a Direct Selling company is there fore a big plus.
– Write and report original stories, for the website
– Cultivate sources, conduct interviews as needed or directed by editor
– Maintain an active presence on social media in covering Direct Selling News in Asia
– Write display copy, captions for own stories
– Examine copy for accuracy, checking all factual information, quotes and statistics
– Wrangle publicists, transcribe interviews, cover events as needed
– Other responsibilities, as assigned
– Experience at a blogging or a news organization
– Have a thorough knowledge of current Direct Selling events and news, foreign and domestic
– Familiarity with wordpress is a plus
– Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Please submit your CV to: [email protected] for the attending of Ted Nuyten, Editor in Chief