QNet a leading Asian network marketing company, announced its performance of 2014 in the Central Asia region.
At the beginning of 2014, QNet had set out to increase its customer base and revenues by 15% in the CIS region. The company organized a series of training programs and events, introduced new products and signed a new partnership in Kazakhstan, a prominent market for the company in the CIS region. These activities have resulted in 21% business growth, surpassing earlier expectations.
In the last decade, distributors of QNet in the former Soviet countries countries have increased to more than 100,000.
“A growing number of consumers in Kazakhstan have become fans of our luxury products such as the Swiss watch range and jewelry. In 2014, our watch sales increased by 36% in Kazakhstan compared to the previous year. Our jewelry sales have increase by nearly 42%. The customer base nearly doubled in the last 12 months and we now have approximately 22,000 registered independent representatives from Kazakhstan”, said Haldun Arin, CEO of QNet.
An important highlight for QNet in 2014 was the opening of a new agency office LLP Consulting International Bureau in Kazakhstan in June.
The following new products were launched for customer in the region:
- AirPure2 – an air purifier with a Swiss technology that can remove 99.9% of contaminants from the air;
- HomePure Eaze – Water Filter with 5-step filtration system that retains the contents of natural minerals and does not require connection to the electric current;
- HomePure Alkaline Jug – water ionizer with antibacterial properties.
- Visage+ – cosmetic facial device that offers a combination of galvanic, radio frequency and chromotherapy. The device was presented to Kazakh journalists and bloggers in September 2014.
- Force Maximus and Force Artemis watches – Swiss-made watches under QNet’s own Bernhard H.Mayer brand with built-in harmonizing and energizing crystals in the case.
Other growing markets for QNet in the region include Kyrgystan, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan and Ukraine. In 2015, QNet aims to increase its product offering by 30% and introduce changes to its compensation plan to increase the number of ways distributors can earn an income.
As a prominent Asian direct selling company, QNET provides a wide range of life enhancing products that are offered through its proprietary e-commerce platform to customers and distributors in over 100 countries. The company also has some 25 offices and agencies worldwide, and more than 50 stockists, apart from localized operations or franchisees in a number of countries.
QNET is a member of the Direct Selling Associations of Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines. QNET is also a part of the Hong Kong Health Food Association and the Health Supplements Industry Association of Singapore among others.
QNET is active in sports sponsorships around the world, including Formula 1, Premier League football, badminton and more, due to the company’s strong belief that the drive, passion and teamwork of sports mirrors that of QNET.
For more information, please visit QNET’s website at www.qnet.net
Get more information, fact and figures about QNet, click here for the QNet overview.