Zija Améo Essential Oils Launches 16 New Products In Asia
Zija International recently announced the launch of 16 additional Améo Essential Oils products in their Taiwan, Singapore, and Hong Kong, China markets. Distributors have found success in the company’s essential oils division with dozens of existing Améo products and kits; they are very eager to have access to these innovative new products for themselves as well as their customers, including:
- Muscle Mend™ Essential Oil Blend (5 ml)
- Cinnamon Essential Oil (5 ml)
- Cypress Essential Oil (15 ml)
- Ginger Essential Oil (15 ml)
- Marjoram Essential Oil (15 ml)
- Sweet Basil Essential Oil (15 ml)
- Thyme Essential Oil (15 ml)
- Wintergreen Essential Oil (15 ml)
- Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil (15 ml)
- Cell Defense™ Essential Oil Blend (5 ml)
- Cell Support™ Essential Oil Blend (5 ml)
- Gest Calm Essential Oil Blend (15 ml)
- Gentle Repose Essential Oil Blend (15 ml)
- AGX Women Daily Balancing Blend (60 softgels)
- AGX Men Daily Balancing Blend (60 softgels)
- AGX Digest Daily Digestive Blend (60 softgels)
The announcement was met with much excitement last week at the company’s Hong Kong Asia Founder Tour event. Améo’s clinical grade essential oils are extracted from nature’s most generous trees, herbs, plants, seeds and fruits. They help promote enjoyable and beneficial user experiences for the mind, body and soul. Améo’s oils work at the cellular level to provide everyday solutions in a more natural way.
ABOUT ZIJA INTERNATIONAL
Zija International, a privately held and privately funded business founded and led by Kenneth E. Brailsford, develops natural health, wellness, nutrition and fitness products. The company operates in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Zija has seen consistent growth every year since it was founded over 9 years ago and was recently named the “Fastest-Growing Company in Utah” by Utah Business Magazine. It has also been recognized on fastest-growing and top-revenue lists by Inc. Magazine, Direct Selling News, and Utah Valley Magazine, to name a few.
With corporate offices located in Lehi and more than 4 million sq. ft. of state-of-the-art warehouse, shipping and manufacturing facilities located in Utah, United States, Zija International employs more than 200 individuals and has the capacity to grow to more than two billion dollars in annual sales.