In our database we have around 1,000 direct selling companies from all over the world. We have classified in the past months around 650 of them with an AAA+, AA, A or B grade.
This is based on the information we have about a company with key figures such as revenue, momentum, Alexa ratings, poll results, input from direct selling professionals and top earners and Head Office visits we regular do.
20+ companies have received an AAA+ grade, 100 the AA+ grade, 350 the A+ grade and the others a B grade.
In a couple of weeks the results will be visible together with a lot of extra data in the Business For Home app, available both for Android as iOS. Therefore we recommend to download the app.
Version 1.1.1 is online which delivers industry alerts, our developers are working on version 2.0 (July 2016) which will be a Business Intelligence Tool for networkers.
You can select a company and will get important data for distributors such as:
- Momentum rank in real time.
- Facebook and Alexa rankings
- The company Top Earners.
- The company revenue.
- The company articles.
- AAA+ Grades.
- Vote during polls.
Please download the Iphone – Ipad app here
The grade definition:
- AAA+ Business For Home recommends the company. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a distributor.
- AA+ Business For Home recommends the opportunity. There is high certainty that the net benefit is moderate or there is moderate certainty that the net benefit is moderate to substantial for an distributor.
- A+ Business For Home recommends selectively offering based on professional judgment. There is at least moderate certainty that the net benefit is small for a distributor.
- B Business For Home concludes that the current information about the company is insufficient to assess the balance of benefits. Information is lacking, of poor quality, or conflicting, and the balance of benefits cannot be determined.