ARIIX is classified as Triple A (AAA+) opportunity based on key figures such as revenue, momentum, Alexa ratings, poll results, input from direct selling professionals, top earners and Head Office visits.
Business For Home recommends ARIIX. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a (new) representative.
ARIIX is an international opportunity company that creates exclusively branded products marketed through independent representatives.To promote healthy living, ARIIX develops toxic-free products through collaboration with world-renowned experts in the health, wellness, and fitness industries.
With a devotion to helping others unleash their potential for good, ARIIX provides a global vision, outstanding management experience, driven industry leadership, and a valued partnership that protects its representatives.
This partnership is underscored by a patent-pending compensation plan created to give the greatest benefit to the representative.
The ARIIX opportunity and brands are available in Australia, Canada, Greater China including Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan SAR, Japan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, The Netherlands, UK, Belgium, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, and the United States.
The company achieved $112 million in revenue in 2015 with double digit growth compared to 2014.
ARIIX has received the next awards:
- DSMA Product Innovation Award for Puritii Air Purification System
The Direct Selling Management Association selects Puritii Air Purification System for its esteemed Product Innovation Award, recognizing its importance in providing clean air to homes and offices around the world.
- DSMA Visionary Award for Fred Cooper
ARIIX Founder and CEO, Fred Cooper, is awarded the Visionary Award from the Direct Selling Management Association for his forward-thinking and dedicated leadership.
- Gold Stevie for Reviive Website
Recipient of the Gold Stevie Award for the revamped Reviive website, attesting to the creative dream and talent of the entire ARIIX team.
- Silver Stevie for Priime Oils Website
Priime Oils website receives Silver Stevie Award for its immaculate design and engaging, yet easy to use interface.
- Silver Stevie for Most Innovative Company of the Year
ARIIX wins a prestigious Silver Stevie Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year in recognition of its many advancements and inventions throughout 2014.
- Bronze Stevie for ARIIX Website
ARIIX’s recently rebranded website receives an honorable Bronze Stevie Award for its fresh appearance and ease of communication for its international audience.
- Bronze Stevie for Executive of the Year for Fred Cooper
Founder and CEO, Fred Cooper, honored with Bronze Stevie Award for Executive of the Year in recognition of his skillful leadership and dedication to the company’s many employees and Representatives.
- Bronze Stevie for Management Team of the Year Award
Receiving a Bronze Stevie Award for Management Team of the Year, the ARIIX executives are recognized as authorities in the direct selling industry.
- Bronze Stevie Award for Best New Product of the Year for Beauty Boost and Power Boost
Beauty Boost and Power Boost win a Bronze Stevie Award for Best New Product of the Year as industry-leading innovations that assist with many of the common discomforts of dramatic weight loss.
- Bronze Stevie for Puritii Air Purification System in Best New Product
Puritii Air Purification System is the distinguished recipient of a Bronze Stevie Award for Best New Product for its amazing health benefits in homes and businesses.
ARIIX World Headquarters in Bountiful, Utah – USA
About the Business For Home Ranking:
In our database we have around 1,000 direct selling companies from all over the world.
We have classified 650 companies with an AAA+, AA+, A+ or B grade.
In a couple of weeks the results will be visible together with more data in the (Free) Business For Home app, available both for Android as iOS. Therefore we recommend to download the app below.
The Business For Home grade definition:
- AAA+ Business For Home recommends the company. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a distributor.
- AA+ Business For Home recommends the opportunity. There is high certainty that the net benefit is moderate or there is moderate certainty that the net benefit is moderate to substantial for an distributor.
- A+ Business For Home recommends selectively offering based on professional judgment. There is at least moderate certainty that the net benefit is small for a distributor.
- B Business For Home concludes that the current information about the company is insufficient to assess the balance of benefits. Information is lacking, of poor quality, or conflicting, and the balance of benefits cannot be determined.