Jeunesse Marks Seven Years Of Success
Today global youth enhancement company Jeunesse – a Triple A Classified opportunity by Business For Home – marks its seventh anniversary.
Co-founders Randy Ray (CEO) and Wendy Lewis (COO) launched the company on September 9, 2009 at 9:00 pm EST.
Youth and longevity play a central theme in the Jeunesse story, beginning with the company name, which means “youth” and the significance of the number nine, which represents longevity.
The launch date and time were chosen specifically by the founders to reflect their desire to create a company with real staying power in the direct selling industry.
The company celebrates seven years of business having achieved significant accomplishments in revenue growth, international expansion, company leadership and corporate social responsibility:
- Fastest company in the direct selling industry to reach $1 billion in annual sales
- Ranked in the top 20 Direct Selling Companies in the World (#18) and the top 10 in North America (#9) and is the youngest company in these top rankings
- Only direct selling company currently on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private companies in America
- Only billion-dollar company currently on the Inc. 500 list, and one of just nine billion-dollar companies to appear in the list’s 35-year history
- Operating in over 100 markets on six continents and in 4 of the top 5 direct selling markets in the world
- Garnering over 160 awards for business management, executive leadership, products, marketing and communications, including Company of the Year (nine-time recipient), Fastest-Growing Company of the Year (four-time recipient) and Management Team of the Year (two-time recipient)
- Adopting two sustainable village projects through Jeunesse Kids — providing food, water, health and income opportunities to families and children in China and Kenya
The company credits its global network of Jeunesse Distributors, employees and customers for its initial success and remains focused on future goals and milestones.
Chief Visionary Officer, Scott Lewis commented,
“Our seventh anniversary is a great time to reflect on the milestones we have achieved and to thank our worldwide family of Jeunesse Distributors who have made this success possible.
It’s also the perfect time to reinforce our mission and the goals we have laid out for the future, which I am certain holds enormous potential for Jeunesse and our Distributors.”
The company will celebrate its seventh anniversary with Distributors from around the world at its annual Jeunesse EXPO 2016 Empower event, which will take place October 6–9 at the Orange County Convention Center in its hometown of Orlando, Florida.
Jeunesse is a global direct selling company with a mission to positively impact the world by helping people look and feel young, while empowering them to unleash their potential. The company’s exclusive skin care and nutritional products form a comprehensive Youth Enhancement System.
With multilingual customer service, back office support and global enrollment system, Jeunesse utilizes a cutting-edge platform to share innovative products, training and support in over 130 countries through 32 fully operational offices employing over 750 people. Learn more at jeunesseglobal.com.
Get more information, facts and figures about Jeunesse, click here for the Jeunesse overview.