Jeunesse is classified as Triple A (AAA+) opportunity based on key figures such as revenue, momentum, Alexa ratings, poll results, input from direct selling professionals, top earners and Head Office visits we regular do.
Business For Home recommends Jeunesse. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a (new) representative.
Jeunesse is a global direct selling company with a mission to positively impact the world by helping people look and feel young, while empowering them to unleash their potential.
The company’s exclusive skin care and nutritional products are made in the USA and make up a comprehensive Youth Enhancement System.
Jeunesse is a private company based in Lake Mary, Florida, USA.
With multilingual customer service, a back office support team, global enrollment system and in-house programming, the company has developed a cutting-edge, global platform that has harnessed the power of technology to share innovative products, training and support through 32 fully operational offices to markets in over 100 countries.
The company achieved $1.09 billion in revenue in 2015.
Jeunesse, along with its founders and executive management team, garnered top accolades in the 2016 American Business Awards, winning Gold Stevie® Awards for:
- Company of the Year — Consumer Products
- Fastest Growing Company of the Year
- Management Team of the Year — Consumer Products
- Marketing Team of the Year
In addition to being recognized as a top Gold Award winning company, Jeunesse founders and members of the executive management team were also named individually for their contributions to the company’s outstanding success, receiving Silver Stevie Awards® for:
- Executive of the Year — Randy Ray, Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Woman of the Year — Wendy Lewis, Founder and Chief Operations Officer
- Maverick of the Year — Scott Lewis, Chief Visionary Officer
- Marketing Executive of the Year — Mark Patterson, Chief Marketing Officer
The company was also honored with Stevies in several other categories, including:
- Company of the Year — Health Products & Services (Silver)
- Best Tradeshow — Jeunesse EXPO Unite Annual World Conference (Silver)
- Best New Product of the Year — Nevo™ energy drink (Bronze)
- Marketing Campaign of the Year — Jeunesse Share the Joy Social Media campaign (Bronze)
Jeunesse World Headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida – USA
About the Business For Home Ranking:
In our database we have around 1,000 direct selling companies from all over the world.
We have classified 650 companies with an AAA+, AA+, A+ or B grade.
In a couple of weeks the results will be visible together with more data in the (Free) Business For Home app, available both for Android as iOS. Therefore we recommend to download the app below.
The Business For Home grade definition:
- AAA+ Business For Home recommends the company. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a distributor.
- AA+ Business For Home recommends the opportunity. There is high certainty that the net benefit is moderate or there is moderate certainty that the net benefit is moderate to substantial for an distributor.
- A+ Business For Home recommends selectively offering based on professional judgment. There is at least moderate certainty that the net benefit is small for a distributor.
- B Business For Home concludes that the current information about the company is insufficient to assess the balance of benefits. Information is lacking, of poor quality, or conflicting, and the balance of benefits cannot be determined.
Want to read the 8 reviews on Jeunesse? Click here for Jeunesse Review!