Xango is classified as Triple A (AAA+) opportunity based on key figures such as revenue, momentum, poll results, alexa ratings, input from direct selling professionals, top earners and Head Office visits.
Business For Home recommends Xango. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a (new) representative.
XANGO is a recognized leader in health and wellness products. Currently expanding into a wider range of botanicals, XANGO was the first company to market a premium mangosteen beverage, XANGO Juice, to consumers worldwide. XALO Ageless by XANGO complements XANGO Juice to fight aging at the cellular level and rejuvenate the body and mind.
XANGO’s roster of premium, functional products also includes XANGO Aeris, an exclusive anti-aging skin care system to address fine lines and wrinkles and help people look and feel young again; Eleviv® for natural, youthful vigor; and the Precis® line of targeted nutritional supplements.
XANGO is privately owned and powered by a global network of more than 2 million independent distributors in the U.S. and more than 43 international markets, including Canada, Mexico, Australia, Europe, Asia, South Africa and more.
The company revenue in 2015 est. $165 Million, with double digit projected growth for 2017.
In the 14 years that XANGO has been open for business, the company and its Founders have been recognized by numerous institutions and awarded many prestigious honors.
- Distributors Choice Award
- Best Network Marketing Company, MLM Insider
- Utah 100 Emerging Elie, Mountain West Capital Network
- World Summit for Young Entrepreneurs
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award, U.N. World Summit for Young Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneur of the Year (Aaron Garrity/Gary Hollister), Ernst & Young
XANGO’s impressive resume also includes outstanding contributions to the community and the industry:
- 7 million meals donated to the worlds malnourished through the XANGO Goodness Foundation
- Corporate Partner of the Year, Best Buddies
- 1,700 surgeries provided for children born with cleft lip and palates, in partnership with Operation Smile
- Champion of green personal care, Campaign for Safe Cosmetics by the EWG
- More than 100 millionaires created through the lucrative compensation plan
Xango World Headquarters in Lehi, Utah – USA
About the Business For Home Ranking:
In our database we have around 1,000 direct selling companies from all over the world.
The Business For Home grade definition:
AAA+ Business For Home recommends the company. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a distributor.
AA+ Business For Home recommends the opportunity. There is high certainty that the net benefit is moderate or there is moderate certainty that the net benefit is moderate to substantial for an distributor.
A+ Business For Home recommends selectively offering based on professional judgment. There is at least moderate certainty that the net benefit is small for a distributor.
B Business For Home concludes that the current information about the company is insufficient to assess the balance of benefits. Information is lacking, of poor quality, or conflicting, and the balance of benefits cannot be determined.
Want to read the 0 reviews on XanGo? Click here for XanGo Review!