JRjr33, also known as CVSL and JRJR Networks, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy Friday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas.
In a previous article we already predicted that, as the company burned its cash.
JRJR Networks is a Dallas, Texas, USA based company and acquired in recent years 10 Network Marketing – Direct Selling companies:
- Kleeneze (Out of Business)
- Betterware (Out of Business)
- Longaberger (Out of Business)
- Tomboy Tools
- Paperly (website is down)
- Uppercase living (Out of Business)
- Your Inspiration At Home (Out of Business)
- My Secret Kitchen (Out of Business)
It remains the be seen if the remaining companies go down, or if a few pearls can be saved from the mess the Rochon family created.
We noticed the www.agel.com website is down, former home of a lot of top leaders in the direct selling industry…