We measure momentum by counting and ranking through an algorithm on a daily basis:
- Facebook Talking About ranks: (2,000 points max)
- Alexa ranks: (1,500 points max)
- Company page views: (1,500 points max)
- Facebook Likes ranks: (1,000 points max)
- Company reviews by distributors: (1,000 points max)
- YouTube view ranks (1,500 points max)
- YouTube subscribers ranks (1,500 points max)
- Twitter followers (1,500 points max)
- Revenue growth 2018 (1,500 points max)
Startup companies have often huge momentum, as that’s “the nature of the beast”.
Unfortunately that momentum is underperforming in our metrics. The new companies social ranks and web traffic has to start up and does not yet provide essential data, and therefore we introduce a “Momentum Start-up Bonus” for the new-comers in the direct sales industry.
The Momentum start up bonus is max. 1,500 points and is at our discretion for companies less than 2 years old.
A few companies protect their Youtube subscribers (Isagenix, Mannatech, Younique and others) use Vimeo video, or their own video / TV system (Lyconet).
Based on their number of subscribers we adjust this in our rankings.
As of August 9, 2019 the next companies qualify for the Momentum or adjustment bonus:
- Felice Cafe
- Healy World
- Onyx Lifestyle
- Tomorros’w Leaf
- Enhanzz Global
Adjustment for Youtube protection, or other video systems:
- Cabi online
The momentum ranks are here: www.businessforhome.org/momentum-ranks