We measure momentum by counting and ranking:
- Facebook Talking About ranks: (2,000 points max)
- Alexa ranks: (1,500 points max)
- Company page views: (1,500 points max)
- Facebook Likes ranks: (1,000 points max)
- Company reviews by distributors: (1,000 points max)
- YouTube view ranks (1,500 points max)
- YouTube subscribers ranks (1,500 points max)
- Twitter followers (1,500 points max)
- Revenue growth 2018 (1,500 points max)
Startup companies have often huge momentum, as that’s “the nature of the beast”.
Unfortunately that momentum is underperforming in our metrics. The new companies social ranks and web traffic has to start up and does not yet provide essential data, and therefore we introduce a “Momentum Start-up Bonus” for the new-comers in the direct sales industry.
The Momentum start up bonus is max. 1,500 points and is at our discretion for companies less than 2 years old.
As of August 9, 2019 the next companies qualify for the Momentum start up bonus:
- Felice Cafe
- Healy World
- Onyx Lifestyle
- Tomorros’w Leaf
- Enhanzz Global
- bMor Global
The momentum ranks are here: www.businessforhome.org/momentum-ranks