In a remarkable move the marketing department of Amway USA has released recently 3 video’s to address above topics.
According to Amway USA:
“Amway has operated continuously in the U.S. since its founding in 1959.”
- Amway is a low-cost business; the registration fee is less than $100 and has a 100% 90-day refund.
- Retail sales to customers IS REQUIRED.
- No money is made on sponsoring other business owners alone, and an individual can earn more than the person who sponsored them.
- There is no minimum product order. Every product is backed by the Amway Promise™ 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- There is a written contract between Amway and a business owner defining the relationship and providing Rules of Conduct.
- Amway is built on principles, people, and products that help support your journey toward a healthier, more empowered life.
Amway is an entrepreneur-led health and wellness company based in Ada, Michigan. It is committed to helping people live better, healthier lives – across more than 100 markets worldwide. According to Forbes magazine, it is among the Top 50 privately held, family-owned companies in the United States. Top-selling brands for Amway are Nutrilite™, Artistry™ and XS™ energy drinks – all sold exclusively by entrepreneurs who are known as Amway Business Owners. Amway is the No. 1 direct selling business in the world, according to the 2020 Direct Selling News Global 100. For company news, visit www.amwayglobal.com/newsroom.
Get more information, facts and figures about Amway, click here for the Amway overview.