PhytoScience, a rising star in the network marketing world, has attracted considerable attention for its performance in 2023.
PhytoScience is a global health & wellness company and stands at the forefront of product innovation and committed to helping people take control of their health, both physical and financial well-being. Founded in 2012 on little more than dreams and hard work, PhytoScience is a multi-million dollar company, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This review impartially explores the opportunities that PhytoScience presents, without overpromising or overselling. This article is written by Team Business For Home and is fact checked by Ted Nuyten – CEO of Business For Home.
PhytoScience in Facts and Figures
PhytoScience, headed by Co-Founder Puan Sri Ela Tan Chin Ye, reported an impressive revenue of $180 million in 2023, marking an increase from 2022. Out of this amount, about $63 million could have been paid out as commissions according to the company’s compensation plan, which typically pays out 35%.
In the broader analysis, PhytoScience has earned the AAA+ rating from Business for Home, signifying it as an exceptional opportunity amongst global network marketing businesses.
The Business For Home grade definition:
- AAA+ Business For Home recommends the company. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a distributor. We have classified the 800 companies in our database into 4 ranks or grades and about:
- 5% has a AAA+ ranking, the highest recommendation.
- 30% has a AA+ ranking.
- 35% has a A+ ranking.
- 30% has a B ranking.
In terms of digital momentum, PhytoScience holds current rankings of 74 and 302 out of over 800 worldwide network marketing companies according to Business for Home Momentum Rank and Similarweb Rank respectively.
On the reviews front, PhytoScience has garnered 134 reviews on the Business for Home platform, placing it at position 25 in the same list of companies. While the company has 1 recommended distributor, there are currently no top earners listed. PhytoScience’s details have been viewed 14,171 times on the Business for Home page.
Facts and figures as of the day of publication of this article. The ranks are calculated based on 800+ world-wide network marketing companies in the Business for Home database.
- Business for Home Rating: AAA+: An awesome opportunity
- Compensation plan payout: 35%
- Current Business for Home Momentum Rank: 74
- Number of Recommended Distributors: 1 (Rank 100)
- Business for Home Pageviews: 14,171 (Rank 120)
- Similarweb Rank: 1,440,078 (Rank 302)
- YouTube views: 364,540 (Rank 154)
- PhytoScience has 134 reviews on Business for Home (Rank 25)
- Co-Founder of PhytoScience: Puan Sri Ela Tan Chin Yee
- Company Country: Malaysia
Data provide by the proprietary Business for Home Intelligence Engine
(article continues below)
You might want to team up with a PhytoScience recommended distributor. You find them above and at the bottom of this article.
Here’s a glimpse of what people are writing about PhytoScience
PhytoScience holds a diverse and predominantly positive set of reviews. Reviewers praised the company on multiple fronts including the product quality, compensation plans, and company leadership.
- Charles Ekwebelem describes PhytoScience as offering a product that is
“making waves around the world with numerous testimonies.”
- Ekwebelem further details that the product is approved by several health organizations and is a plant-based stem cell product made up of a variety of ingredients. He states that the product has multiple benefits including detoxifying the body and regenerating and repairing damaged cells, tissues, or organs. As he puts it,
“PhytoScience the original marketers of Double Stem Cell is making waves around the World with numerous testimonies.“
- Abdelkader Hedhli highlights the company for its “amazing stem cells products leading the industry of health.” He applauds the packaging, shipping, and very good compensation plan, especially for hard-working individuals. According to Hedhli,
“Many awards and certified products, beautiful packaging and fast shipping.”
- Amaka Ojukwu sees PhytoScience as an exceptional company that pays handsome rewards, offers products that are very active and have no side effects. She praises the company and product for changing her life completely, stating that
“Good company, best any time, pays handsomely, product is very very active.”
- Tatiana MBOUKUICHOIE recommends PhytoScience’s products and credits the company with many people regaining their health.
- Vanessa Nkake recommends PhytoScience to many people, believing that if her mother had known about their products, she’d still be alive. Nkake says that
“Phytoscience is the best therapy to follow.”
- Habsah Ahmad describes the company as a good one with an easy marketing plan, good founder and CEO, and a strong presence in 42 countries. They also suggest that the company provides ample support and training as well as a good product.
In conclusion, PhytoScience appears to have made a significant impact on its customers, both through its plant-based stem cell products and the financial opportunities it offers. Reviewers frequently mentioned the effectiveness of their products and the positive changes that the company has brought to their lives.
PhytoScience, a network marketing company based in Malaysia, has an estimated revenue of $180 million in 2023, with a potential payout of $63 million in commissions. This impressive performance has earned PhytoScience an AAA+ (Triple A) rating from Business for Home, highlighting its exceptional potential in the network marketing industry.
The company is headed by Co-Founder Puan Sri Ela Tan Chin Yee and has shown a 20% increase in revenue from the previous year. In terms of digital momentum, PhytoScience holds rankings of 74 and 302 out of over 800 worldwide network marketing companies in terms of Business for Home Momentum Rank and Similarweb Rank respectively. T
he company has also received 134 reviews on the Business for Home platform, placing it at position 25 on the list of companies. Based on the exhaustive information provided by Business for Home, it is clear that PhytoScience presents a lucrative opportunity for individuals interested in the network marketing industry. With its impressive revenue and potential for high commissions, it is possible to make decent money by becoming a distributor for PhytoScience.
As with all opportunities, success cannot be promised or guaranteed. Success within the Network Marketing channel results only from successful sales efforts, building up a customer and affiliate team, which require hard work, diligence, skill, persistence, competence, and leadership.
Get more information, facts and figures about PhytoScience, click here for the PhytoScience overview.