Direct Selling Companies Revenue 2010

by Ted Nuyten on May 30, 2011

Post image for Direct Selling Companies Revenue 2010

We are working on a project to list the 2010 revenue for Direct Selling Companies. Below list is "work in progress".  The revenue for 2010 for a number of companies is estimated based on 2009.

If your company is not listed or need adjustment, please send an email to: nuyten@gmail.com, or put a comment in. The list is sorted on revenue for 2010.

The revenue is in millions $50 = $50 million

The other part of this content is protected for Platinum members only, you need a SUBSCRIPTION.

Please click here to get a Subscription

Facebook Comments

Facebook Comments

41 comments… read them below or add one

admin May 30, 2011 at 10:48 am
I call upon the Direct Selling community to help with this ambitious project!

Tommy T May 30, 2011 at 11:24 am
new image new zealand... public listed... sales 2009 - in US$64mil, 2010 - US$58 = -10%

Tommy T May 30, 2011 at 11:26 am
word is that Arbonne was only $250mil

Tommy T May 30, 2011 at 11:28 am
you cant count Findel as network company, Kleeneze Division maybe GBP80mil. understood to have declined a bit in 2010.

Tommy T May 30, 2011 at 11:32 am
where is telecom plus in UK. public company about $500mil sales?

Tommy T May 30, 2011 at 11:37 am
Missing AquaSource, UK listed - $4mil last $3.6 - 10% up Also EQology, Norway - listed ?? $10mil last, $10mil...flat Also Zinzino Sweden - listed - ?? $3mil last, $2.5mil ...20%

Tommy T May 30, 2011 at 11:39 am
Dont forget... it need to equate in someways with WFDSA global figures. USA Direct Selling dropped again last year for 5 years running!

Balint May 30, 2011 at 11:41 am
Missing OrganoGold

Company VILAVI May 30, 2011 at 12:58 pm
General Information: Company Name: VILAVI Type of Company : Private Date Established: 2010 Origin: The Russian Federation Physical Address: 125147, Moscow, 4th Tverskaya-Yamskaya Street, building 9, Russia (Official address) 630132 Novosibirsk, 35, Krasnoyarskaya street Greenwich Business Center, office 1303 (Management company address )

Peter Benns May 30, 2011 at 1:15 pm
Hi Ted, I can't see MyNet Universe/My Shopping Genie anywhere. Regards Peter

Magomed May 30, 2011 at 1:33 pm
Hi Ted, I am distributor of Agel. I wonder where you take data on the turnover of the company Agel??

doris ramirez May 30, 2011 at 1:54 pm
I am working with ganoexel as a franchise and with forevergreen too, why are they not listed??

susan cassinelli May 30, 2011 at 2:47 pm
I just got involved with ViSalus. I did see where info relating to the company has been posted in other places on this site but not listed above. Please let me know if I can help. As a new person to direct sales, I am finding your website very interested. The company offers a Body by Vi challenge which is helping people achieve weight loss, maintain their health and get healthier, make money, obtain products for free just by referring 3 others to join them, etc. Thank you.

Robert Elsinga May 30, 2011 at 2:55 pm
Asea Inc. a Utah based company has a revolutionary product with a propitiatory formula that influences redox signaling in the body working directly in the cells and creating ATP. Check their massive growth in just a short 2 years of operation.

manjula deshapriya May 30, 2011 at 4:00 pm
Oto Fartek May 30, 2011 at 4:03 pm
What is happening this year with Unaico?

Dave and Linda Buffone May 30, 2011 at 5:55 pm
Hi Ted, Linda and I enjoy reading your MLM New and Reviews. We noticed that Nuvia3 is not listed. Nuvia3 is a new and exciting company that launched this past April , would you please include this company on your next review. Thank you, Dave and Linda

Jordan Novac May 30, 2011 at 7:04 pm
...you're really a piece of work... http://www.directsellingnews.com/index.php/site/entries_archive_display/dsn_global_100_2010_ranking/

Jordan Novac May 30, 2011 at 7:08 pm
...it seems very unlikely... http://www.directsellingnews.com/index.php/site/comments/global_100_the_top_direct_selling_companies_in_the_world/

Doug Sleeth May 30, 2011 at 7:56 pm
Forgot MyChoice, founded 2008, USA, not sure of volume. New: The Customer Advantage, 2010, USA, in pre-launch.

Doug Sleeth May 30, 2011 at 8:02 pm
My new venture, started 2011, USA, not necessarily a MLM, but has an ongoing residual income plan similar to MLM. Called ProCo, offers printed marketing products at wholesale prices saving up to 75% over retail. Members join for free, then can automatically earn 20% of all purchases made by their referrals who join. no limit to number of referrals who join, can build a significant residual income.

Doug Sleeth May 30, 2011 at 8:07 pm
Here is updated website to The Customer Advantage, similar business model to Groupon except has MLM compensation plan, you get paid when others shop and save 50%, no paid in recruitment, no autoship, no selling whatsoever, totally FREE to join and use. unlike anything in the MLM world. now in pre-launch, Launching any day with DailyDeals like Groupon. Already over 100,000 members first 5 months.

João Correia May 30, 2011 at 9:19 pm
I did not find any information about Lifewave.Have you?

Barbara Davis May 31, 2011 at 12:45 am
Hi! Ted, i am so proud to be a part of organogold a fast growing company..I am off to a great start! I just found out about a great promotion..i am to excited. I love MLM...Just been in business for 60 days..I never seen nothing like this before...Just imagine 6 month from now, WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!

Ishmael Lionell Bacchus, CTC / SCV . May 31, 2011 at 5:59 am
Hi Ted : Greetings from the Caribbean Island of St. Maarten/St. Martin !. To the best of my knowledge, Global Wealth Trade of Canada has had remarkable growth beyond expectations, worldwide per se !. Trusting to have helped your ambitious project sincerely !. Ishmael !. Ishmael Lionell Bacchus. CTC / SCV. Independent Luxury Consultant !. (Family Bacchus/Platinum Members).

Alessandro Felix May 31, 2011 at 8:57 pm
Amway again as an absolute leader of MMN in the world. Natura as the third one in the world as a Brazilian Company. Fantastic! Keep on growing AMWAY!!!

Eric Clerc May 31, 2011 at 9:42 pm
Colors of Life (line 172) is not French but Switzerland company. Start was in May 2010 and not 2009 ! Rev was 4 milions.... Thanks to correct please :) !

christina hales June 1, 2011 at 1:12 am
Nuriche--HQ is Draper Utah in prelaunch phase-we will go public end of this year or beginning of next year 801-854-1854 contact Kevin Larson VP Marketing

Harry June 1, 2011 at 11:39 pm
Network World Alliance 01.05.2010 Germany

soltansaid June 1, 2011 at 11:54 pm
Network World Alliance

Joao Fortes June 2, 2011 at 5:46 am
yessss estare en Lima, este mes de Junio,

Eloi Glitz June 2, 2011 at 6:00 am
Estoy mui feliz por todo que está pasando en mi vida. Gracias a la Empresa Gano Excel... Y a mi querido Hermano João Fortes.. Felicidad a todos.

bill June 2, 2011 at 10:20 am
very good i like it

Juan June 6, 2011 at 6:24 am
It is not GANO EXCEL at the list! great work nuyten, keep doing it, we will help you!

Lidiya Shashkina June 19, 2011 at 3:26 pm
www.colorsoflife.ru Start was in May 2010 and not 2009 ! Rev was 4 milions…. Ura!

Lyaisen Karimova June 24, 2011 at 5:01 pm
COLORS OF LIFE - 172!! It's results of 7,5 months of work from starting company!!! GREAT RESULTS for young company!

soltansaid July 29, 2011 at 9:03 am
http://nwa-online.ru ???? ?????? ??????

contrails August 23, 2011 at 4:04 pm
Hi Ted. Visalus (141) is also owned by public company Blyth which also owns PartyLife (13) and Kleenez (89). Actually, Visalus did $100 million in 2010 and will be doing over $200 million in 2011. Blyth stock is up 175% as reported by the DSA over the past 18 months and on their website Blyth states that Visalus is the most profitable and fastest growing company in their holdings. I spent over 60 days doing diligence by using their products and attending their events before I jumped in with both feet on Aug.1st. I'm a retired Airline Captain and received my first Diamond Pin 40+ years ago from a man named Rich at the same time as my buddy Dexter standing next to me. (If you know what I mean). if any of you want any additional info, please contact me. Craig Kintzel ~ cskintzel@yahoo.com

Sam Singapore August 23, 2011 at 8:34 pm
telecom plus started in 1997

k b de araos August 29, 2011 at 9:30 pm
hola Ted, felicidades por tu pagina. Quería saber cual fue el total de movimientos de ventas de las empresas de netwokmarketing el año pasado 2'010, y cuantas la ventas pro venta directa? cual es la relación % entre una y otra?

josmanuel2727 January 19, 2012 at 8:36 am
Great information on companies.    Jose Manuel Medina Empresas multinivel en mexico