Zija International Recaps Four-Day Convention In Salt Lake City, Utah
Thousands of Zija International Distributors and customers from around the world made their way to Salt Lake City, Utah the last week of September for Zija Summit 2014, the company’s biggest and most successful event to date. Zija International officially launched two highly-anticipated new product divisions—Améo Essential Oils and Ripstix Fitness Supplements—throughout the week from the main stage. Below are several highlights from the event:
• Améo Essential Oils were officially launched, including an experiential “oil bar” where attendees were able to sample and learn about each oil from experts. The company introduced the product line with a video that can be seen HERE.
• Dr. Joshua Plant explained Améo’s exclusive CERTI-5 process, which tests Améo Essential Oils to ensure their quality and purity. The CERTI-5 process validates that all Améo Essential Oils are clinical-grade as well as Cell Active and Permeable™. Click HERE to view the CERTI-5 process video.
• Ripstix Fitness Supplements were officially launched, which are aimed at athletes and fitness junkies, as well as anyone wanting to make the most of their workouts. They introduced the new divisions with a video that can be seen HERE.
• Moringa Body Oil was welcomed into Zija’s GenM skin care family, which is part of the Zija Core Nutritionals product division. You can check out the new product’s video HERE.
• Rod Larsen, Zija President and CEO, rode his bike on stage and gave a remarkable and motivational presentation about enduring and ascending to complete his goals. He encouraged the audience to shift into a higher gear to complete their most difficult tasks as he did in the recent challenging 200+ mile Lotoja bike race. You can see a video of his bike race experience HERE.
• Dr. Daniel Penoel, essential oil specialist and pioneer, presented his thoughts on Améo Essential Oils and the benefits they can be to all who use them.
• AntiGravity performed remarkable gravity-defying stunts and wowed all in attendance.
The theme at Zija Summit 2014 was to prepare, ascend, endure, surge, and salute to reach financial freedom, an active lifestyle, personal development, and health and nutritional goals. These four ambitions are the core pillars of Zija International’s “Life Unlimited” mantra and company culture, and are what the company works toward every day.
About Zija International
Zija International, a privately held and privately funded business founded by Kenneth E. Brailsford and run by Rodney Larsen, develops natural health, wellness, nutrition and fitness products. The company operates in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Zija has seen consistent growth every year since it was founded over 9 years ago and was recently named the “Fastest-Growing Company in Utah” by Utah Business Magazine. It has also been recognized on fastest-growing and top-revenue lists by Inc. Magazine, Direct Selling News, and Utah Valley Magazine, to name a few.
With corporate offices located in Lehi and more than 4 million sq. ft. of state-of-the-art warehouse, shipping and manufacturing facilities located in Utah, United States, Zija International employs more than 200 individuals and has the capacity to grow to more than two billion dollars in annual sales.