doTERRA is classified as Triple A (AAA+) opportunity based on key figures such as revenue, momentum, poll results, alexa ratings, input from direct selling professionals, top earners and Head Office visits.
Business For Home recommends doTERRA. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a (new) representative. doTERRA enjoys a 68 percent retention rate, compared to a direct selling industry average near 10 percent. After joining doTERRA, 68 percent of all customers reorder, continue to share doTERRA products, or build a doTERRA business.
doTERRA International, LLC produces and distributes exceptionally high quality CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils through more than 3 million independent distributors, also known as Wellness Advocates, around the world.
In addition to a premium line of essential oils used by individuals and health-care professionals alike, the company also offers products that are naturally safe, purely effective, and infused with CPTG essential oils, including personal care and spa products, nutritional supplements, and healthy living products
- May 2008 – doTERRA founded
- December 2008 – doTERRA reaches $1 million in sales
- 2009 – doTERRA has first $1 million month
- 2012 – doTERRA has regular $1 million days
- March 2013 – doTERRA breaks ground on state-of-the-art corporate headquarters
- July 2014 – doTERRA celebrates 1,000,000 Wellness Advocates
- August 2014 – doTERRA corporate headquarters Phase 1 completed
- June 2015 – Phase 2 of the corporate headquarters is complete bringing 383,000 total square feet of professional office and manufacturing space online
- 2015 – doTERRA establishes Esseterre Bulgaria EOOD, a farming and distilling operation in eastern Bulgaria
- 2015 – doTERRA reaches more than $1 billion in sales
- June 2016 – doTERRA celebrates 3,000,000 Wellness Advocates
- August 2016 – doTERRA ships products to customers in nearly 100 countries and has corporate offices in 17 countries
The company annual revenue in 2015 est. – $625 million.
doTERRA World Headquarters in Pleasant Grove, Utah – USA
About the Business For Home Ranking:
In our database we have around 1,000 direct selling companies from all over the world.
We have classified 650 companies with an AAA+, AA+, A+ or B grade.
In a couple of weeks the results will be visible together with more data in the (Free) Business For Home app, available both for Android as iOS. Therefore we recommend to download the app below.
The Business For Home grade definition:
- AAA+ Business For Home recommends the company. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a distributor.
- AA+ Business For Home recommends the opportunity. There is high certainty that the net benefit is moderate or there is moderate certainty that the net benefit is moderate to substantial for an distributor.
- A+ Business For Home recommends selectively offering based on professional judgment. There is at least moderate certainty that the net benefit is small for a distributor.
- B Business For Home concludes that the current information about the company is insufficient to assess the balance of benefits. Information is lacking, of poor quality, or conflicting, and the balance of benefits cannot be determined.
Want to read the 1 reviews on DoTerra? Click here for DoTerra Review!