Bravenly Global, a promising start-up network marketing powerhouse, demonstrated impressive performance in the year 2022 with a total revenue of $8 Million. The product based company notably stands above the pack, rewarding its associates generously with 55% commission pay-out in the reported year, far surpassing the 35% industry standard. This review takes a balanced, look at the commendable progression of Bravenly Global’s opportunity.
Network marketing company, Bravenly Global, has recently made headlines with its noteworthy additions to the team. Top leaders, Ron and Sandy Brittain, renowned Top Leader Dr. Ralph Bietz, industry icon Keith Halls, and top leaders Garrett & Sylvia McGrath have all joined Bravenly among many others.
These key additions, added to its promising location, have contributed to Bravenly Global’s recognition as a promising start-up in the field of network marketing. Continuing this momentum will be critical for Bravenly’s next steps.
Bravenly Global in Facts and Figures
In 2022, Bravenly Global, a company located in the United States and led by CEO Aspen Emry, reported a significant 700% increase in its revenue, amassing a total of $8 million. As the 2023 revenue is not released yet, we calculate with 2022.
The increase allowed the possibility of a $4 million commission payout, of which 55% was actualised in accordance with its compensation plan. It is noteworthy that these strides in financial growth garnered for the company a Business for Home Rating of AAA+, occupied by only the top-rank companies in the industry.
Further still, Bravenly Global currently ranks 42 out of over 800 network marketing companies in the Business for Home Momentum Rank. On a similar note, its place in the Similarweb Rank is 507,144 globally. It is ranked 179 out of 800 such companies in the BFH database, for a startup a pretty nice number.
As per its customer reviews on Business for Home, it enjoys 99 reviews, making it the 31st highest in the database. Bravenly Global has 25 recommended distributors though it currently hosts no top earners, yielding a total of 13,791 pageviews on Business for Home.
Facts and figures as of the day of publication of this article. The ranks are calculated based on 800+ world-wide network marketing companies in the Business for Home database.
- Business for Home Rating: AAA+: The Top rank
- Compensation plan payout: 55%
- Current Business for Home Momentum Rank: 42
- Number of Recommended Distributors: 25 (Rank 7)
- Number of Top Earners: 0 (Rank 198)
- Business for Home Pageviews: 13,791 (Rank 126)
- Similarweb Rank: 507,144 (Rank 179)
- YouTube views: 60,663 (Rank 309)
- Bravenly Global has 99 reviews on Business for Home (Rank 31)
- CEO of Bravenly Global: Aspen Emry
- Company Country: US
Data provide by the proprietary Business for Home Intelligence Engine
(article continues below)
You might want to team up with a Bravenly Global recommended distributor. You find them above and at the bottom of this article.
Here’s a glimpse of what people are writing about Bravenly Global
The reviews for Bravenly Global present a mix of positive experiences about the company’s products, leadership, and compensation plan.
- Amanda Gende called Bravenly Global’s training “unlike no other.” She revealed that the company not only improved her social selling skills but also helped her earn extra cash. She appreciated how she had the chance to meet the CEO of the company, something she viewed as exceptional.
“Bravenly global has helped me improve my social selling skills and earn some extra cash for my family”
- Stacy Kuhl described the company as “literally mind-blowing” and her gratitude for being a part of it was evident. Moreover, she advised anyone interested to join the company now to catch its momentum.
“I am so thankful everyday that I am with Bravenly. The business model is led by excellence through a simple and duplicable process.”
- Tracy Thompson emphasized the supportive nature of the community and how it helped her to strive out of her comfort zone. Just like Amanda Gende, Tracy applauded the CEO for being an inspiring leader.
- Rebecca, a healthcare professional, highly commended the quality of products and considered aligning with Bravenly as genuinely beneficial.
- On her behalf, Bill Chaco was full of praises for the leadership team and the emphasis on improving everyone’s health. For him, Bravenly Global was about making everyone a better version of themselves.
“Bravenly Global offers a superior suite of healthy lifestyle products, a revolutionary compensation plan design and unmatched tools and training.”
- Whitney Rowe insisted on the effectiveness of the products. Eunice, on the other hand, placed weight on the company’s leadership dedicated to making everyone successful and the clean, organic ingredients used in the products.
- Stacy Jo highlighted the positive impact of the supplements on her health. For her, Bravenly had been a “God-send.”
In conclusion, the majority of the reviewers voiced satisfaction with Bravenly Global. They commended the company’s community spirit, the leadership, and the high-quality products. These positive reviews illuminate a promising future for the company and its potential new members.
Bravenly Global Conclusion
Bravenly Global has demonstrated impressive performance in 2022, with a total revenue of $8 million. The company stands out by offering its associates a generous 55% commission pay-out, surpassing the industry standard of 35%. The recent addition of top leaders, such as Ron and Sandy Brittain, Dr. Ralph Bietz, Keith Halls, Garrett & Sylvia McGrath, has further added to Bravenly Global’s reputation as a promising start-up in the network marketing field.
Bravenly Global is located in the United States and is led by CEO Aspen Emry. The company reported a 700% increase in revenue, allowing for a $4 million commission payout. This significant growth has earned Bravenly Global a Business for Home Rating of AAA+, the Top Rank.
The company currently ranks 42nd out of over 800 network marketing companies in the Business for Home Momentum Rank and has a Similarweb Rank of 507,144 globally. Overall, based on the extensive information provided by Business for Home, it appears that one could potentially make decent money with Bravenly Global.
As with all opportunities, success cannot be promised or guaranteed. Success within the Network Marketing channel results only from successful sales efforts, building up a customer and affiliate team, which require hard work, diligence, skill, persistence, competence, and leadership.
Get more information, facts and figures about Bravenly Global, click here for the Bravenly Global overview.